It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super David Silva 21 said:
Did someone mention that Marwood was in Barcelona a week ago or something.

David Villa??? or keeping up with the argentine coningent Mashcerano?

or Sanchez??? Our No.1 target last year.

Hasn't it already been sort of confirmed (but only from the UAE) that this Emirati bloke and his agent are 'on their way into the postcode right now'.

Have a feeling it will be this (and thus terribly underwhelming as it'd clear that the only reason we are trialling him is cos he is Emirati*).

*Not that i have a problem with this. After all he has done the Sheikh could make us sign a Camel as right-winger and I would not have any problem whatsoever.

oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
My thoughts exactly.
Would that be a Brian Marwood special ?

Low cost on transfer fee and a £68K a week was it we heard some time ago.Possibly mate.

Sorry but that is scandalous. I'd love to know why in hell he would get that a week from us ? A 30k a week player at best

Why would a journalist tweet about news and not print it in the paper as he is paid to do? If there's a surprise signing and this journalist knows its hardly something newsworthy....or he'd of let out for free.

The day arsenal sign carzorla we sign RVP ? When everyone thinks we're out of the race for him that would be a surprise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.