It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
I reckon it's Walcott now that Corzola is official

If it's Walcott, I can live with that, even though I don't rate the kid that highly. If it's Sinclair, someone needs their head testing.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Agger!

TonyM said:
Why would a journalist tweet about news and not print it in the paper as he is paid to do? If there's a surprise signing and this journalist knows its hardly something newsworthy....or he'd of let out for free.
He said may go up on site soon..he's not let too much away thus far, and maybe developments are moving too quickly to wait to print in tomorrow's paper? I hope the surprise is not too underwhelming and any move is developing quickly.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?
big name tolm?

It will be the lad from the UAE - the suprise being that we haven't spent 20m on a player

tolmie's hairdoo said:

What would Cilla say?

Please tell me it's not Scott Fucking Sinclair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.