It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buzzing if this is true :)

Especially the 'suprise' bit :)

If this guy Nixon is blagging I say we tell Omar he's been calling him a pussy......

Omar_Wire.jpg

Stoned Rose said:

If this guy Nixon is blagging I say we tell Omar he's been calling him a pussy......

Omar_Wire.jpg
Brilliant. I know he shouldn't be, given what he done, but he was my favourite character in that programme.

malg said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
mcfcallo said:
Scott Sinclair?

I hope not

Thanks for the updates guys, my twitter follow request to the guy is pending, keep us posted
Just seen a Skoda Superb Estate going along Kingsway with RVP in the back!.......
Just stopped off at the Godfather for a pizza. Maybe a quick couple of pints with the all-day 'professionals' in the Mauldeth

LongsightM13 said:
malg said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I hope not

Thanks for the updates guys, my twitter follow request to the guy is pending, keep us posted
Just seen a Skoda Superb Estate going along Kingsway with RVP in the back!.......
Just stopped off at the Godfather for a pizza. Maybe a quick couple of pints with the all-day 'professionals' in the Mauldeth

Burnage Big One mate?

The 'surprise' thing might be generally to the wider football world, rather than to us on here. Wouldn't be a shock if he meant the UAE/Hair Bear Bunch fella.
The fact nobody else seems to have a sniff suggests to me that we should prepare to be underwhelmed,

malg said:
Stoned Rose said:

Omar_Wire.jpg
Brilliant. I know he shouldn't be, given what he done, but he was my favourite character in that programme.

A badman with a heart. Fuckin legendary geezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.