It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Blue Phil said:
SSN outside of carrington: "no medical today for Sinclair". Basically there is no one in the country to finish the deal for us i.e marwood.

That does not rule out us having a bid accepted though.

When was this? I've got SSN on and I didn't see that.
Before the last advert. It was on for about 2 minuites. He said:

"There are alot of rumors regarding Scott Sinclair possibly coming here for a medical today but my sources inside the club say they haven't been told to prepare for an arrival and that their isn't anyone in the country to actually finalise a deal" Then he blabbed about his contract only having 1 year left etc.

brotherblue said:
Out of Sinclair , jarvis and hoilet the best signing would have been hoilet
but since he has gone to QPR i would still rather have jarvis.

Well happily our management disagree with you.

Blue Phil said:
SSN outside of carrington: "no medical today for Sinclair". Basically there is no one in the country to finish the deal for us i.e marwood.

Well, when have we ever believed SSN.

I command the troops to the usual outposts of Manchester to report on the first sighting of our first incoming Blue of the transfer window.

TB1 - Manchester Airport
TB2 - Bridgewater
TB3 - Bupa
TB4 - Wilmslow (All Estate Agencies)
TB5 - Lowry

Report Back ASAP

:-)

Blue Phil said:
Seosa said:
Blue Phil said:

When was this? I've got SSN on and I didn't see that.
Before the last advert. It was on for about 2 minuites. He said:

"There are alot of rumors regarding Scott Sinclair possibly coming here for a medical today but my sources inside the club say they haven't been told to prepare for an arrival and that their isn't anyone in the country to actually finalise a deal" Then he blabbed about his contract only having 1 year left etc.

Ah, fair enough. I still wouldn't put it past City to confirm it today, Sky are a fucking joke for transfers these days.

The interesting thing for me is that Brian Marwood isn't in the country. Very surprising coming into the final few weeks of the window. I would suspect he's trying to do deals elsewhere in Europe rather than just off on his holidays!

City Raider said:
so all the clues, the hundreds of pages - did anyone call sinclair? or has it come from the mirror?

Tolm this morning gave a big hint then confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.