It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ForzaMancini said:
If AJ spent last season on loan at Swansea he would have done better than Sinclair did, thats for sure.
his lazy attitude would not of got him in there team,also not wanting to keep the ball and doing his own thing, would also be useless to there way of playing ,
aj is bobbins

yozzer said:
ForzaMancini said:
If AJ spent last season on loan at Swansea he would have done better than Sinclair did, thats for sure.
his lazy attitude would not of got him in there team,also not wanting to keep the ball and doing his own thing, would also be useless to there way of playing ,
aj is bobbins

agree with this, im sorry but johnson would of been on the bench at swansea, he wouldnt of replaced dyer or sinclair.

A.J does not have the pace required for the winger we need him to be regardless if he pisses it up the wall or not - pace is not something acquired/better trained, you either have it or you don't, and Sinclair has deffo got it . . .

Graceyboy said:
Blue Phil said:
SSN outside of carrington: "no medical today for Sinclair". Basically there is no one in the country to finish the deal for us i.e marwood.

That does not rule out us having a bid accepted though.

Well, when have we ever believed SSN.

I command the troops to the usual outposts of Manchester to report on the first sighting of our first incoming Blue of the transfer window.

TB1 - Manchester Airport
TB2 - Bridgewater
TB3 - Bupa
TB4 - Wilmslow (All Estate Agencies)
TB5 - Lowry

Report Back ASAP

:-)
Dispatch

Inzi said:
carlos92 said:
Any more news on Maher?

what? first i've heard of it. he is absolute quality though, where did you hear about it?

He made two random tweets on twitter about 2 hours ago;

First Tweet: Things happen for a reason

Second Tweet: City

Nothing tweeted since then

Inzi said:
carlos92 said:
Any more news on Maher?

what? first i've heard of it. he is absolute quality though, where did you hear about it?

It's on page 36, he mentioned a couple of random tweets. Could be speculation and I am reading too much about it.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Inzi said:
carlos92 said:
Any more news on Maher?

He made two random tweets on twitter about 2 hours ago;

First Tweet: Things happen for a reason

Second Tweet: City

Nothing tweeted since then
I don't think there's anything in it. I am worried I may have accidentally started a rumour though.

Well he'd fall into that "young players" category Mancini talked about. Dutch Young Player of the Year and Barcelona have been interested (along with us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.