It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwaardz said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Inzi said:
what? first i've heard of it. he is absolute quality though, where did you hear about it?

He made two random tweets on twitter about 2 hours ago;

First Tweet: Things happen for a reason

Second Tweet: City

Nothing tweeted since then
I don't think there's anything in it. I am worried I may have accidentally started a rumour though.

oh :/ mhmm i hope so, he's looked brillant every time ive seen him. i remember when gregory van der wiel tweeted 'city boy' like 2 years ago and it was just some lyrics to a song or something

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Izv67vd--HU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Izv67vd--HU</a>

As our first signing of the summer, we sign someone who did ok in a Swansea team - he's not exactly someone who you immediately think will storm the Champions league is he?

If we were fighting to get into the top 4 I'd consider it a good signing, but now we're champions fighting to regain the title, I think any team would expect better.

Put it this way, if the rags signed him would we be quaking or thinking that they are shopping in the bargain basement again?

Anyway, if true, welcome to City, hope you do well.

Inzi said:
Edwaardz said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
He made two random tweets on twitter about 2 hours ago;

First Tweet: Things happen for a reason

Second Tweet: City

Nothing tweeted since then
I don't think there's anything in it. I am worried I may have accidentally started a rumour though.

oh :/ mhmm i hope so, he's looked brillant every time ive seen him. i remember when gregory van der wiel tweeted 'city boy' like 2 years ago and it was just some lyrics to a song or something

Another rumour to back up the Sinclair transfer Helen Fanagan was tweeting Carla Kompany a couple of days ago.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Inzi said:
Edwaardz said:

Another rumour to back up the Sinclair transfer Helen Fanagan was tweeting Carla Kompany a couple of days ago.

I know its clutching at straws, but these are the only tweets in english i could see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.