It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Not every fuckin' City signing has to cost 20million + and have wages off 200k!

How many had heard of Joe Hart, Zabaleta?

Not the best player in the world but I'm sure he can do a job at home to the Norwich's of the world.

Well said fella :)

Silvercloud said:
Mayor West said:
Silvercloud said:
So then, if it is Sinclair, is that the end of AJ? Seeing that Bob couldn't find space for him on the bench last season it must be.

Hope so, Scott Sinclair is technically better than Johnson, faster and still young enough to improve beyond recognition.

At 23 he ain't that young. How much can somebody improve in a couple of years?

Yeah, but we bought Johnson at 22 with the Intension of improving him, but it just hasn't worked. Hopefully it will with Sinclair.

Silvercloud said:
Mayor West said:
Silvercloud said:
So then, if it is Sinclair, is that the end of AJ? Seeing that Bob couldn't find space for him on the bench last season it must be.

Hope so, Scott Sinclair is technically better than Johnson, faster and still young enough to improve beyond recognition.

At 23 he ain't that young. How much can somebody improve in a couple of years?
Clichy?

If it is Sinclair (which it may not be) I can see AJ being used for manouveres in other deals. Sinclair is as good as AJ so quality wise it's not a loss.

I actually quite hope it's someone no one has mentioned. A proper bolt from the blue.

Imagine it was one of the 'bombs' though?!! Cavani, Martinez or Falcao :)

Do not be dissapointed just because he is only £8million. Kompany, Hart and Clichey were all bought for peanuts and have been unbelievable.

Sinclair has pace, skill and an eye for goal. He is 23 so is ready to slot straight in to the first team. I would much rather us buy Sinclair then spend £40million on injury prone-inconsistant Bale. Now all we need is a defender (Agger) and the squad is sorted.

I'd have preferred for us to have gone in for Junior Hoilett, but if Mancini wants Sinclair then so be it. IF we do sign him, then I suggest people give the lad a chance before claiming to be underwhelmed and labelling him as shit. Some of you usually give them at least 10 minutes before doing so.

I dont think there is much between them to be fair to sinclair one thing he has over AJ he isnt a P1SS head and seems to have a better attitude. Johnson for me can leave he hasn't cut and wont cut it NOT saying sinclair is the anwser but think we need to trust manchini here given what he has already done for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.