It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Bobbins said:
For me Tevez will have to be the one to make way if we buy RVP or Cavani, there is no way RVP Or Cavani will be on the bench much due to the money being paid out to them and the way Mancini has kicked up a stink about having no new players. Tevez will throw his toys out big time if he is benched more often than not which will probably end up in us loosing his services again and leave us down to 3 strikers. If you Bench Aguero to much that could leed to him seeing his arse and thinking maybe Real Madrid might just be a good option. IMO it has to Carlos to go otherwise we stay as we are.
There aren't many strikers out there we could sign that would be better than Aguero or Tevez, hence they won't be spending that much time on the bench even if we do sign another striker.

So if we do sigh RVP or Cavani for big money you reackon they will do most the bench warming ??? Imagine Marwood taking all the shite he has off Mancini for not getting him the players in and when he does get a major signing in then having them sat on the bench most of the time !!! I say stay as we are ! As you said Tevez and Aguero will take some beating.

Bobbins said:
pudge said:
Bobbins said:
For me Tevez will have to be the one to make way if we buy RVP or Cavani, there is no way RVP Or Cavani will be on the bench much due to the money being paid out to them and the way Mancini has kicked up a stink about having no new players. Tevez will throw his toys out big time if he is benched more often than not which will probably end up in us loosing his services again and leave us down to 3 strikers. If you Bench Aguero to much that could leed to him seeing his arse and thinking maybe Real Madrid might just be a good option. IMO it has to Carlos to go otherwise we stay as we are.
There aren't many strikers out there we could sign that would be better than Aguero or Tevez, hence they won't be spending that much time on the bench even if we do sign another striker.

So if we do sigh RVP or Cavani for big money you reackon they will do most the bench warming ??? Imagine Marwood taking all the shite he has off Mancini for not getting him the players in and when he does get a major signing in then having them sat on the bench most of the time !!! I say stay as we are ! As you said Tevez and Aguero will take some beating.
Erm, that's what I said?

I don't think we will sign another striker

Im happy with the current squad, tevez and aguero looked lethal in the short time the played together at the end of last season, Without major money being paid i dont think we could match those two especially if tevez keeps his head. and dzeko, well dzeko scored the equaliser and needs to be given more starts his head dropped once he was being used more as a sub. I think agger would be a good signing as we need cover at the back, especially if we continue with the new formation. de rossi if the right deal could be done id love to see play for us. i think rvp would be a massive waste of money and cavani can be hit or miss, dont get me wrong the lad is talented but he can go a whole half with little or no contribution and then pop up out of nowhere with a goal. I dont think he would do quite aswell in the epl, i remember you how shevchenko and crespo were amazing in italy and struggled to play anywhere near as good over here.

DANNY O'B said:
Im happy with the current squad, tevez and aguero looked lethal in the short time the played together at the end of last season, Without major money being paid i dont think we could match those two especially if tevez keeps his head. and dzeko, well dzeko scored the equaliser and needs to be given more starts his head dropped once he was being used more as a sub. I think agger would be a good signing as we need cover at the back, especially if we continue with the new formation. de rossi if the right deal could be done id love to see play for us. i think rvp would be a massive waste of money and cavani can be hit or miss, dont get me wrong the lad is talented but he can go a whole half with little or no contribution and then pop up out of nowhere with a goal. I dont think he would do quite aswell in the epl, i remember you how shevchenko and crespo were amazing in italy and struggled to play anywhere near as good over here.

are you sure you ever seen cavani mate ? he is the most hard worker striker out there , he defend and press like twice the tevez of two season ago

Mancio said:
DANNY O'B said:

are you sure you ever seen cavani mate ? he is the most hard worker striker out there , he defend and press like twice the tevez of two season ago

Are you sure you've ever seen Tevez? Twice the Tevez of two seasons ago? Cavani is quick and lethal, but there isn't a player in the world who outworks Tevez when he actually gets on the pitch.

Khaldoon is only in the office for 10 days, so I would bet that if there are any signings they will be done in that time-frame, so these will have to be at the same point/or close to trhe Rodwell deal so the next days could be very interesting.

My wish-list; a winger, and a world class CB used to the 3-4-1-2 formation. We only need a striker if we lose one and can't see that as very little major movement in the market.

Yeah im not doubting his talent, pal i saw him play well against us twice and a few games on espn maybe i couldve gone into more detail. I think the guy is lethal and im all for us signing the best players possible. The thing is despite all the bollocks last season - im falling back in love with carlos all over gain, i think he is in his prime and so see no need to bring in another big name striker. i think we could do with a season or two with just concentrating on trying to bring in the best prospects, obviously adding players when needed. I think chelsea have panic bought due to a shite season (apart from the last couple of months of course) and dont see why people are feeling the need to be buying all the big name players, when we have a great squad that wouldve won the league earlier if it hadnt been for the ACON.

PS i hope nige gets a new deal, what a top bloke and is great at what he does on the pitch.

From a purely football viewpoint can't believe people on here would even consider letting Tevez go.
He knows the prem, now has Sergio as a compadre, looking leaner than ever and winning silverware + no fucker can come up with the money.

Why break up a partnership which is obviously only going to get better (and that's frighting for any defence) to gamble on an untried player in the prem who may not adjust to the club or country?

M147WN said:
From a purely football viewpoint can't believe people on here would even consider letting Tevez go.
He knows the prem, now has Sergio as a compadre, looking leaner than ever and winning silverware + no fucker can come up with the money.

Why break up a partnership which is obviously only going to get better (and that's frighting for any defence) to gamble on an untried player in the prem who may not adjust to the club or country?
I must admit until I saw Tevez yesterday, I thought it was to be Sergio's year, but given that Tevez is looking so lean and hungry, I think he's going to have his best season ever for City. 30+ in all comps, he's already got 1 ;)

M147WN said:

Yes I'm Bosnian fuck you It dzecko we love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.