It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
we've fucked up this window good and proper.

both selling and buying has been a fucking shambles. to me we have a week to sort it out. i can totally understand buying sinclair and selling johnson but who the fuck sells nigel for 7m? its worth keeping him and let him go for nowt next year.

dont know if its marwood, mancini or whoever but someone is fucking this up when really being champions we should have been in a postion of strength, not getting dicked left right and centre.

You can't say that mate, you'll get lambasted on here for telling the truth....

de niro said:

both selling and buying has been a fucking shambles. to me we have a week to sort it out. i can totally understand buying sinclair and selling johnson but who the fuck sells nigel for 7m? its worth keeping him and let him go for nowt next year.

dont know if its marwood, mancini or whoever but someone is fucking this up when really being champions we should have been in a postion of strength, not getting dicked left right and centre.

Window is not closed yet. Surely the time to make a judgement is when it has?

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

When did we sell de Jong? Mancini has just said he's staying.

Rolee said:
de niro said:

Window is not closed yet. Surely the time to make a judgement is when it has?

And when the door slams shut ....

well with all these players going out and only rodwell in i hope city have players coming in Sharpish.

de niro said:

IMO getting "dicked left right and centre" is paying way over the odds. I'm disappointed that we don't have a truely exciting player in (like Hazard) and that we are even mentioning decent players going (like NDJ) but the club is showing (at long last) that they are not to be made fools of. We are champions and can afford to take the risk of signing no one. It's a risk of course but in the long term it's well worth it.

I can't wait for the window to shut.

Ric said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

When did we sell de Jong? Mancini has just said he's staying.

i've been at work but did he not say "nobody is leaving till we get someone in"
or something like that.
either way IF we start the season with this squad minus nige we are fucked.

I don't understand where all the negativity and panic is coming from.
We have a great squad that needs the smallest of tweaks - unfortunately these 'tweaks' are not easy to find,if and when they become available,then i am fully optimistic they will be purchased,at a price and on the terms that suit and make sense.

The 'deadwood' is being shifted and,in reality,we need a centre half only,still a week to go folks....

from Bobby's press conf:

Mancini said: "I don't think Inter Milan want De Jong - De Jong stays here."

Winger Adam Johnson, who has struggled to command a regular place in the side, is another whose position is uncertain.

Mancini said: "Adam Johnson is a City player at the moment.

"We can't sell a player if we don't buy other players. If so we don't have the right number for this year."

Mancini also denied there had been any approaches for striker Edin Dzeko.

"No, not at the moment," he said.

de niro said:
IF we start the season with this squad minus nige we are fucked.

you mean fucked in the sense that we are not clear favourites for the league? I'd agree but we are in with a great chance.

If we can't win things this year we'll win them next year.

Where is all this anxiety coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.