It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Yeah but easier said when we have to sell before we buy.

Yeah but why no oneelse seems to be bothered!!

Chelsea PSV Manure to name but a few!

I don't mean in monetary terms, I mean in terms of squad places.

Rolee said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Yeah but easier said when we have to sell before we buy.

Yeah but why no oneelse seems to be bothered!!

Chelsea PSV Manure to name but a few!

I don't mean in monetary terms, I mean in terms of squad places.

Right I see

Just want something to happen thats all

Al this talk of not standing still buying players with Champions league experience to help us progress and all we have is Rodwell and possibly Sinclair hardly signings to set the world on fire and help us in champs league!

we've fucked up this window good and proper.

both selling and buying has been a fucking shambles. to me we have a week to sort it out. i can totally understand buying sinclair and selling johnson but who the fuck sells nigel for 7m? its worth keeping him and let him go for nowt next year.

dont know if its marwood, mancini or whoever but someone is fucking this up when really being champions we should have been in a postion of strength, not getting dicked left right and centre.

Forzacitizens said:
80s Shorts said:
Forzacitizens said:
Shame about AJ :(

Why, whats happened to him ?

in talks with Sunderland, i know it's been very much predicted but still sad to see him go especially if we're relying on Sinclair as a replacement.

That guy from Celtic Ki (?) having a medical a Swansea today, so AJ out and Sinclair in all linked I presume.
Not for me this deal, but Bob likes players who are versatile and AJ is basically a winger, who has become frustrated at the club and wants to be playing every week.
My only argument is we seem to be doing Liverpool under Rafa. He wanted Silva, but ended up with Albert Riera, he wanted SWP and got Pennant!
We wanted Hazard and De Rossi (if we are to believe the stories) and are going to get Sinclair and Rodwell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.