It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mad 4 It said:
Mancio said:
give 100% was not good enough for him to start more than 11 PL games last season so why should be enough this season ?

Clueless that's a bit strong. I said likely not will.

Sorry I didn't mean offence. Personally other than age and alleged versatility I fail to see how Rodwell offers anything more in CM than NDJ.

I would like DJ to stay he's been great over the years and a good player to have in the squad. He says he likes the club and wants to stay so why can't we find a solution. Who's his agent?

Mad 4 It said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mad 4 It said:
Clueless that's a bit strong. I said likely not will.

Sorry I didn't mean offence. Personally other than age and alleged versatility I fail to see how Rodwell offers anything more in CM than NDJ.

I would like DJ to stay he's been great over the years and a good player to have in the squad. He says he likes the club and wants to stay so why can't we find a solution. Who's his agent?

Agent_153

24/8/12

Mancini on Martinez: "the asking price is too high, this makes it difficult for me"

Mancini on a deal for Sinclair "Could be, could be"

On the transfer window: "I'm sure we can do what we want (in the one week remaining) we are working"

ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

Mancini on Martinez: "the asking price is too high, this makes it difficult for me"

On the transfer window: "I'm sure we can do what we want (in the one week remaining) we are working"
Sounds good. The last part.

ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

How are you getting these quotes? Is the presser available to view online? Not on OS yet.

mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

Yeah but didnt he once say he wanted to conclude all his transfer activity early in the transfer window

Rolee said:
ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

How are you getting these quotes? Is the presser available to view online? Not on OS yet.

On twitter by Jouro's

Wrighty Wrexham said:
mcfc2607 said:
ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

Yeah but didnt he once say he wanted to conclude all his transfer activity early in the transfer window

Yeah but easier said when we have to sell before we buy.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Rolee said:
ayrshire_blue said:
24/8/12

On twitter by Jouro's

I should have known that. Cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.