It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Bit worried about relying on Barry De Jong and Milner for CM when Yaya goes to ACON.
Why Barry is world class. He does his job so well you don't even notice him.

Gaz baz love.
Wouldnt say world class, but he has never let us down, all successful teams need players like him.

"we've fucked up this window good and proper.

both selling and buying has been a fucking shambles. to me we have a week to sort it out. i can totally understand buying sinclair and selling johnson but who the fuck sells nigel for 7m? its worth keeping him and let him go for nowt next year.

dont know if its marwood, mancini or whoever but someone is fucking this up when really being champions we should have been in a postion of strength, not getting dicked left right and centre. "

I do not think that this 'need' to blame someone is very fruitful - and of course people on here speak from a position of knowing reletatively fuck all. I do not mean that as an insult just that we do not know the clubs policies (and nor should they be widely known - the club is too professional).

We have the richest owner of any sports club in the world - do you think that we/he would not act if there were not compelling reasons not to do so.

If people 'need' to blame someone the perhaps focus on the right groups, which is more likely all G14 head honchos and their puppet Twatini

Again I do not know policy, but indications are that the club has taken seriously the FFP threat

I know whilst a number of people have been saying that FFP is serious and targetted at (the likes) of CITY by the cartel that want to protect their position and a of course there are a number that just say things like - "..........the Sheik will sort it......." etc

Well, perhaps both are/were right. The indications are that Khaldoon (and his non-playing management team), on behalf of the Sheik does take it very seriously and yes, Khaldoon (and his non-playing management team), are indeed sorting it!!

It is just that we do not like what 'sorting it' actually means - it seems the intention is to make us compliant with FFP and remove the chance for the twats to pressure UeFa to do their bidding and sanction us.

I am sure that compliancy will not just be through 'cutting back on expenditure' but also by increasing revenue through gretaer levels of sponsorships etc. What (seems) to be clear is that Khaldoon (and his non-playing management team), see a need to set a 'regime' re new transfers and establish a structure and principles. This was (IMO) evident from the Hazard affair and others.

People bemoan about the PSG and Chelsea actions and suggest that they are examples of ignoring FFP, but the opposite may be true.

In reality is that them not just doing what we have already done??? Doing a needed splurge to secure ongoing CL qualification before cutting back to show 'they are on track'. Just that Khaldoon (and his non-playing management team), were sharper and acted a couple of years ealier before FFP started to bite.

Of course you can see the EPL members of the cartel are taking a 2-pronged set of actions with the lobbying for a form of FFP n the PL. This would certainly cement their position.

Here you can feed the 'need' to blame, perhaps focussing on the likes of the Fenway Group and Arsenal's owners, being content to confirm their place always behind the scum if it means that they can be in the Top 4. Also blame the majority of EPL chairmen that will back these proposals and therefore stymie the aspirations of teams emerging from the championship - again just to secure their highly profitable posiiton in the EPL - even if they are at best playing for a top prize of a Europa League spot.

Re this EPL FFP, I 'do not know' - but thought that the governance in the EPL was a requirement for a vote of 14 clubs from 20 to carry a decision?

Does anyone here not think that the scum will not get 13 supporters?

Or another way of asking is - can you see CITY getting 6 supporters?

So money and power wil win the day most likely and the European and EPL cartels will be secure for the forseeable future.

That is probably enough on blame - now for some credit - because of the professionalism of Khaldoon (and his non-playing management team), we will probably be secure - we will be in the top 4, we will have reduced our expenditure and grown our revenues and in the future, as previos splurges drop off the FFP audited accounts, will probably be able to splurge again. The result of FFP (although I am totally against it) will also mean that we would get the next 'Hazard' type.

Mancini also deserves much creit - because without on-field success we are doomed to failure.

I think that this need for blame is not very useful, but if people need to do it - then at least lay the blame where it is due

Forzacitizens said:
Bit worried about relying on Barry De Jong and Milner for CM when Yaya goes to ACON.
Rodwell? Nasri can more than do a job as well.

Then you factor in the likes of Razak.

We have cover in midfield.

We also have cover in defence but of course like every team you can improve.
Maicon can play CB, RB and RWB. Exactly what Mancini want's in his players. I can see a move for Richards to CB and Maicon to RWB. Richards allowed to go forward when possible also.

CTID101 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Rodwell? Nasri can more than do a job as well.

Then you factor in the likes of Razak.

We have cover in midfield.

We also have cover in defence but of course like every team you can improve.
Maicon can play CB, RB and RWB. Exactly what Mancini want's in his players. I can see a move for Richards to CB and Maicon to RWB. Richards allowed to go forward when possible also.
Also got Milner for midfield.

mcfc2607 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Why Barry is world class. He does his job so well you don't even notice him.

Gaz baz love.

barry is a very good player for us but is not world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.