It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Ducado said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Doesn't the whole press conference thing, along with loads of sources prove we were at least looking at him? Plus apparently we have renewed our interest in Martinez which shows we are looking at improving our central midfielder. <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1586920_manchester-city-still-holding-javi-martinez-hope" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... tinez-hope</a> Thats the Martinez link.

I was asking you for real evidence not speculation, I take you have not got any then, case closed, next!
So you don't think we were after De Rossi then?

How could he possibly know one way or another without any real evidence?

Rolee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Ducado said:
I was asking you for real evidence not speculation, I take you have not got any then, case closed, next!

The press conference was real evidence, what would you define as real evidence? there are loads and loads of sources linking us with him is that not evidence.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Rolee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

The press conference was real evidence, what would you define as real evidence? there are loads and loads of sources linking us with him is that not evidence.

No it's speculation.

Rolee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Rolee said:

No it's speculation.
The sources are speculation, but when there are so many plus a press conference that does prove we are interested in signing him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ducado said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Doesn't the whole press conference thing, along with loads of sources prove we were at least looking at him? Plus apparently we have renewed our interest in Martinez which shows we are looking at improving our central midfielder. <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1586920_manchester-city-still-holding-javi-martinez-hope" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... tinez-hope</a> Thats the Martinez link.

I have no idea whatsoever, all I saw was lots of speculation based on a tweet by a Sky journalist saying his agent was in town, as far as I know that was the only thing that ever came out, which spawned 1000's of pages of speculation, with nothing confirmed by the anyone

greasedupdeafguy said:
Rolee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

There were not loads and loads, most of what was posted on here was based on a single tweet saying his agent was in Manchester. If you read the bullshite in newspapers then you'll believe anything, most of it is just made up, like the Luiz story yesterday, and Cavani, utter fabrications.

cleavers said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Rolee said:
There were not loads and loads, most of what was posted on here was based on a single tweet saying his agent was in Manchester. If you read the bullshite in newspapers then you'll believe anything, most of it is just made up, like the Luiz story yesterday, and Cavani, utter fabrications.
What was the press conference all about then?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Rolee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

No it's speculation.
The sources are speculation, but when there are so many plus a press conference that does prove we are interested in signing him.

A Roma fan posted on here that all of their players do press conferences over the summer. Maybe De Rossi was just fulfilling a contractual obligation.

It was turned into a will he/won't he join City event by the speculation that was carried in the press and on fan's forums.

Freddie Ljungberg has announced his retirement! We came close to signing him before. Surely worth a punt for a year? Get him coaching / mentoring etc. tidy player - good squadie for us - the way Hargreaves could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.