It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win the league it is not a disaster. Does anyone remember our support prior to the past season? We are not glory hunters, we are blues and ctid. If we are in with a shot it's all good.

Neville Kneville said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
If we do not sign a few more players we will not win the league this year in my opinion. Mancini knows this, if we stand still we will only go backwards

We haven't stood still. We have got Tevez fit.

From all the signings made by our competitors only RVP is comparable. A fully fit Tevez is better than all of Chelsea's signings.

We have also signed a quality player in Rodwell & have a couple of good young players getting very close to the 1st team.

We can & probably will strengthen further but even if we don't, we are much stronger than last season.

exactly, we have to get to the point when our younger players chances to move up aren't stiffled otherwise we'll never know if they are good enough.

Mad 4 It said:
Neville Kneville said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
If we do not sign a few more players we will not win the league this year in my opinion. Mancini knows this, if we stand still we will only go backwards

From all the signings made by our competitors only RVP is comparable. A fully fit Tevez is better than all of Chelsea's signings.

We have also signed a quality player in Rodwell & have a couple of good young players getting very close to the 1st team.

We can & probably will strengthen further but even if we don't, we are much stronger than last season.

Barry injured, Richards injury, Aguero injured, Savic hasn't improved, kolo a year older, Boyata hasn't improved. De Jong likely to become more disinterested

Sorry but don't agree

If you genuinely think De Jong would ever give anything less than a 100% you are clueless.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mad 4 It said:
Neville Kneville said:

Barry injured, Richards injury, Aguero injured, Savic hasn't improved, kolo a year older, Boyata hasn't improved. De Jong likely to become more disinterested

Sorry but don't agree

If you genuinely think De Jong would ever give anything less than a 100% you are clueless.

This, that and this, De Jong will always give 100% - could even argue that he may try to ghard and make some risky challenges. If he wants a move he will be out to impress any suitors

MadchesterCity said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mad 4 It said:

Sorry but don't agree

This, that and this, De Jong will always give 100% - could even argue that he may try to ghard and make some risky challenges. If he wants a move he will be out to impress any suitors

give 100% was not good enough for him to start more than 11 PL games last season so why should be enough this season ?

Mancio said:
MadchesterCity said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

give 100% was not good enough for him to start more than 11 PL games last season so why should be enough this season ?

Clueless that's a bit strong. I said likely not will.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mad 4 It said:
Neville Kneville said:

Sorry but don't agree

Agreed. NDJ is a proper professional and would never allow himself to become 'disinterested'.

Mad 4 It said:
Mancio said:
MadchesterCity said:

Clueless that's a bit strong. I said likely not will.

Sorry I didn't mean offence. Personally other than age and alleged versatility I fail to see how Rodwell offers anything more in CM than NDJ.

Goosebot said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Sorry I didn't mean offence. Personally other than age and alleged versatility I fail to see how Rodwell offers anything more in CM than NDJ.

A good foot and a half of height

Is £15 million the going rate for a foot and a half of extra height?

Thought he had a good debut but I honestly think NDJ should play at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.