It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a release clause if Pep's not manager?
I might be unhappy, in Haaland's position, signing a multi year contract if say Rodgers was Pep's replacement..

He was asked if there was a timescale on the demand, he said he didn’t know. I’m pretty certain Pep’s contract has a timescale on it!
Hasn't pep said many times that if we're playing well and winning things and the team responds to him he'll stay as long as he's welcome.
Pep has a job for life if he wants it.

Everyone is missing the obvious demand and why City can't put a timescale on it. The question that has been asked is when will the muffin / barm argument be sorted

Well I’m optimistic as he’s at least talking to us which is a start. It’s either playing time or Pep’s contract. If it’s playing time maybe we need to offload someone?

Well I’m optimistic as he’s at least talking to us which is a start. It’s either playing time or Pep’s contract. If it’s playing time maybe we need to offload someone?
If it's playing time he can fuck off because there are no guarantees at this club, if it's Pep's contract he can fuck off because it's got nothing to do with him, if it's a release clause he can fuck off because this shows a lack of commitment. Apart from that, I'd be happy for us to negotiate regarding the terms of his contract.

Don't normally comment on player transfers as everything is a guessing game, and 99.9% of people don't know and will never find out what has taken place between the Club, the agent, and the player.

But it does seem plausible that Haaland is looking for assurances about Pep's medium to long term future at the club. After all, Pep is one of the main reasons why Haaland would want to come to City. So he has every right to know what Pep's plans are for the future.

Funny old sky suggesting we are open to a swap of Frenkie with Laporte, as if haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.