It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on the clock for Haaland.

He wants to know by a set time line if Pep will sign a new deal if he agrees to come.

The good thing is, his people are asking how he will be utilised in the current set-up.

Which is fair enough, as we haven't played with a striker for two seasons.
Tell him what he wants to hear, and give him a Levy gentleman’s handshake!

I've seen a lot sneering at this and it's not such a bad thing for them, money no object, could get them out of a hole and weaken Burnley at the same time.
I'm quite intrigued by the whole Newcastle thing to see how it plays out.
It's only going to pile the pressure on the old guard.
i've joined their forum so i can chat as it just reminds me so much of our start. they are just so happy to even be involved in the transfer window after what they've been through.

I feel like Pep should just do us a favor and sign the deal and if he feels like leaving he can just leave at any time regardless of his contract situation no?
Nah! Don’t want a disgruntled Mino player. He would relish calling out pep and city for misleading his star client and want him moved. Our owners are proud people and their actions will reflect this imo.

Pep & Haaland is bliss ;)

So we get a double whammy;
1 If Haaland does not come we know Pep is not renewing.
2 If Haaland does sign it must mean that Pep is renewing!

No.2 would be mind blowing.

I think his entourage are quite right to question how he’d fit into our side - he’s great in a generally weaker league with space to run into but not exactly practiced in the art of working in tiny spaces against low block defences - so I’m as puzzled as they are about how we could use the tools he has at his disposal?

Does anyone know? Any guesses from the ‘Haaland experts’ on here???

Ergo; at this juncture I’m hoping that Pep stays and Haaland and his circus take their ‘gimmi gimme’ show elsewhere.

He wants to know by a set time line if Pep will sign a new deal if he agrees to come.

The good thing is, his people are asking how he will be utilised in the current set-up.

That’s huge. Like if pep stays 3 more years I’d take that alone but add Haaland?? HOLYYYYY SHIT

That doesn’t appear too unreasonable to me. Pep is a huge draw for players but only having him as a coach for a season may dissuade Haaland. United have shown how difficult it is to replace a brilliant manager. There are no guarantees that whoever replaces Pep will keep the standards high.

All the same I can’t see this putting pressure on Pep. He knows he has the City job for as long as he wants it. If he decides to extend we’ll all be delighted but he’ll be allowed take his time on any decision. If he leaves at the end of next season he’ll be thanked and lauded as our greatest ever manager.

i've joined their forum so i can chat as it just reminds me so much of our start. they are just so happy to even be involved in the transfer window after what they've been through.
Only about 300m spent on transfers before the takeover in the past 5 years. What planet are they living on. Probably the same one that Everton fans exist on as they cry about transfers having blown about 400m on complete dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.