It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

personally for me, if Raz is joining Chelsea as it seems, we are an attacker down

Haaland replaces Aguero
Alvarez replaces Torres at the time
Jesus gone
Sterling going

Losing those 2 and not replacing them seems like taking a risk to me.... I know we have midfielders and wingers who add goals (Foden, Gundo and Mahrez) but I just feel that we are still light from what we have had in the past few seasons.

personally for me, if Raz is joining Chelsea as it seems, we are an attacker down

Haaland replaces Aguero
Jesus gone
Sterling going

Losing those 2 and not replacing them seems like taking a risk to me.... I know we have midfielders and wingers who add goals (Foden, Gundo and Mahrez) but I just feel that we are still light from what we have had in the past few seasons.
Not really Aguero has been gone for virtually 2 years, so numbers wise adding Grealish more or less replaced him, Haaland on his own will play more than Torres and Jesus together did, Alvarez and Palmer can cover Sterlings game time. We might replace Sterling if we want more experience I don’t know,but pure numbers wise we’re okay.
Besides if we buy a left back we can only replace one of Sterling and Jesus.

Ferran Torres 60M €
Raheem Sterling 52M €
Gabriel Jesus 52M €
Lavia 16M €
Bazunu 15M €
Edozie 12M €
Pedro Porro 8.5M €
GYabi 7M €
Itakura 5M €
Egan Riley 1M €

We earned 228.5 m pounds from sales in 2022.

Haaland replaces Aguero
Jesus gone
Sterling going

Don’t forget, we signed Grealish when many said we didn’t need him. And we also have Cole Palmer coming through. They don’t have Sterling’s attributes obviously, but they do have plenty of their own. I would prefer it if there was someone available now that we like and can afford as a direct, pacy replacement but if not I’m still ok with the squad even if it’s not perfect. We’ll adapt.

Pep is not willing to let go of sterling though, sterling is just leaving, it is better we don’t start creating false theories here.
In an ideal world, we would have liked to keep Sterling and Jesus but the players feel it is best for a new start and we are getting the most we can for them.
did you forget he is under contract? if city decided that him leaving was against our interest he will be staying another season. the fact we are ready to let him go without getting a replacement says about how much city rate alvarez.

No denying Ben Arfa had talent, but I don’t think he has fulfilled his potential. Both are silky, technical players, but Riyad is better in my opinion.
No it’s a fact not an opinion what planet are some people on haha, Who’s next payet heck let’s just get martial or jack wilshere!

I’d a say a new winger will definitely be the priority next summer. Can’t see us signing one this summer. Maybe a new centre-back will come in if Ake goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.