It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I reckon we'll settle between £40-45 million for Gabby. That would be a great price; if you factor in the funds received for Torres that would mean Haaland and Alvarez have arrived for nothing, which means we should have around £100mil to spend on an elite midfielder.

I reckon we'll settle between £40-45 million for Gabby. That would be a great price; if you factor in the funds received for Torres that would mean Haaland and Alvarez have arrived for nothing, which means we should have around £100mil to spend on an elite midfielder.
Bellingham anyone?

and right back

I would be sad to see Gabby go. I don't want to see the back of Raz either but would prefer to keep Gabby. However, it's probably time for a bit of a shake-up up front and Raz looks like he might sit tight and go for free so business wise, City probably see this as sensible. The more so if they have high hopes for Palmer.

Lee Bradbury never had a release clause. Sick of these fancy dan modern footballers who think they are too good to sign for City. If we are just looking for a big lump up top I bet there are hundreds in the lower leagues that would love to play for City without any of this other nonsense. Get a real man in to give van dijk a couple of kicks and watch Jonny foreigner go running. £3m max would get us some ex brickie with a broken nose that would terrorise this league with Kev and Phil feeding him.

I suspect it reflects badly on me, but much as I am overwhelmingly on board with the Pep way, there is 5% of me that will always be up for a broken nosed ex-brickie kicking the shit out of the red tops centre halves.

That 5% will console itself with the fact that even in his short career to date Haaland has shown the potential for some high quality shithousery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.