It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why does it take so long to come back with another bid?. Surely if 30m is rejected, can't we come back straight away with 40m plus add ons, then if that is rejected, 45m plus add ons etc etc. Could be done in minutes, unless it all boils down to the classic phrase of 'preparing a bid' pmsl
Looks like you’re a fan of “ art of negotiation “.

I wonder if Chelsea will come back in for Ake with a big offer when kounde turns them down for Barca
I can still see him leaving
Chelsea must be getting desperate now

I wonder if Chelsea will come back in for Ake with a big offer when kounde turns them down for Barca
I can still see him leaving
Chelsea must be getting desperate now
No as per reports they are going for Kimpembe . PSG want 50-60mil . Same price as kounde. Even we want 50 for ake

No as per reports they are going for Kimpembe . PSG want 50-60mil . Same price as kounde. Even we want 50 for ake
Kimpembe is shite
I’m not really that sure anyone they are after is any good
Ake is ok
Koulibaly good but has played in Italy at a snails pace
Kounde I’m not really sure how good but maybe best of those three

Why does it take so long to come back with another bid?. Surely if 30m is rejected, can't we come back straight away with 40m plus add ons, then if that is rejected, 45m plus add ons etc etc. Could be done in minutes, unless it all boils down to the classic phrase of 'preparing a bid' pmsl
Let them sweat on it a bit. If they think we're serious about buying him, they'll be starting to scope out replacements, and speaking to agents about them. If we leave them for a few days, we know they'll start getting a bit more attached to those targets, and more likely to consider selling their player.

How is knowing the answer to your question going to change your day? One way or the other there might be a couple of million quid in it. What’s it matter?! Honestly the mither TH gets is ridiculous.
He doesn't need to answer anything he doesn't want to. In fact if he doesn't want any mither at all he could just not post information on here, it's all his choice. I'm sure he doesn't need you to protect him.

Southampton apparently trying to get Edozie. I'm surprised that we're willing to sell him opposed to loaning him. Granted I haven't seen him play a ton, I remember being terribly impressed with him vs Leicester in the community shield last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.