It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So we're going to call him a racist over one comment in the heat of battle?...I don't condone what he said one bit, but I'm not going to brand him a racist off it...what's his history?...there's a big difference between talking out of your ass in the middle of a match and actually being a racist...maybe he is, but his one off insult to Militao doesn't prove that... just proves he was ignorant and out of line...
Erm, fucking yes we are ! Under no circumstances is that ok. Are you for real ?

Phillips can play no.6/8, knows how to press, technically good enough and has an engine. We saw in the euros what he's truly capable of, didn't look out of place in any game and played to the same level as basmati. 26 YO which is the bracket we seem to like, also homegrown. For a cut price too? It makes sense. We can't use the academy for every position... I imagine McAfee and Palmer get more minutes next season. When we're fighting for all comps we need depth.

Not sure Rodri is Fernandinho's heir.

Good player but Fern could marshall the midfield by himself whereas Rodri needs Bernardo and Foden, etc to do the running for him.

That's a requirement of the system. David and Kev used to run like fuck to help and part of the reason we brought fullbacks inside is to close off space in midfield on the counter.

I’m a little uncomfortable with the downgrade in some of these targets and hoping they’re bluffs. I can’t be the only one seeing this. Other clubs are aiming higher. Haaland won’t solve all our problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.