It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We had a 100 million player sitting on the bench for the business end of the season. 2 strikers coming in on top of that. A prodigious young talent in Palmer. If Raheem and Jesus leave we already have enough.

Enough for what? To put numbers out in games, sure. To win multiple trophies that the club aspires to? Not really.

I think it does. Significantly. And I don't expect it will happen, myself.
I’d like to keep Raz and I didn’t think he would go either though I’m 50/50 right now.

What makes you think he stays out of interest? Or are you saying he will go but won’t be replaced?

Did you miss how we defended without Walker last season?

Walker had an absolutely outstanding season and we’d have beaten Real Madrid comfortably if he wasn’t missing from the side for a large % of the tie. He has different attributes that are just important to the team than anything else you list. Pretty sure his role next season will be as strong as ever.
i really think people make things up to suit their argument , everybody was hoping walker was fit for the last few games, especially madrid and villa, he is a big part of our success

I’d like to keep Raz and I didn’t think he would go either though I’m 50/50 right now.

What makes you think he stays Out of interest?

I think his options are limited, his desire to leave isn't immediate or pressing, and I don't think the club will push it in any way, seem happy enough to let him finish his contract and contribute till the end.

I think the Chelsea noise is a bit of a quickly stirred storm in a teacup. Think they will end up signing Dembele instead though.

I think his options are limited, his desire to leave isn't immediate or pressing, and I don't think the club will push it in any way, seem happy enough to let him finish his contract and contribute till the end.

I think the Chelsea noise is a bit of a quickly stirred storm in a teacup. Think they will end up signing Dembele instead though.
I hope so. I’d like to see Raz play with Haaland even if he then leaves for free the following year.

I don't see why AC Milan with new owners and big plans will sell a star player off the back of a title win and CL qualification. If Mendes starts meddling then he risks pissing off a new big bank account he can drain in the next decade.

I posted in here but rumours in January that Juve were snooping tapping him up like they did to Vlahovic. Telling him not to sign a new deal run his deal down move to Juve on a free with a big pay day. Juve are known for this.

If indeed that is happening because he was all for signing a new deal until those rumours started appearing.

Then it was Leao was putting off doing any new deal with Milan.

That is why he may move this summer, Milan would much rather sell him to a team outside of their own league. His value is at an all time high. It will decrease next year with one year left.

I hope so. I’d like to see Raz play with Haaland even if he then leaves for free the following year.

I also think there would be too much change quite suddenly if he left now, and the club could well take managed continuity over money.

If he leaves now, with Jesus and Torres, that's 3 forward players down, with 2 new ones to settle in, one who has never played in Europe, before you even look at potential replacements for Raz. And that's not including Grealish who is yet to find his place too.

Where as if he leaves next year, Alvarez, Grealish, maybe even Palmer will all have had a year more to adjust and any incoming replacement is playing with a more settled team. It gives another year to address Mahrez as well who may be offered an extension or if not, its still Sterling and Mahrez leaving, a max of 2 out.

I also think there would be too much change quite suddenly if he left now, and the club could well take managed continuity over money.

If he leaves now, with Jesus and Torres, that's 3 forward players down, with 2 new ones to settle in, one who has never played in Europe, before you even look at potential replacements for Raz. And that's not including Grealish who is yet to find his place too.

Where as if he leaves next year, Alvarez, Grealish, maybe even Palmer will all have had a year more to adjust and any incoming replacement is playing with a more settled team. It gives another year to address Mahrez as well who may be offered an extension or if not, its still Sterling and Mahrez leaving, a max of 2 out.

All makes sense to me but if Chelsea offer 50 plus and he wants to go City might take it. Hopefully Chelsea won’t offer near 50.

Jesus and Fernandinho is enough for one window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.