It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Literally no chance Salah leaves the dippers and even less of a chance that he comes here.

They won’t lose Mane and Salah in the same Summer and for it is, they may as well keep him and hope he signs a new deal between now and next Summer.

It’d be hilarious if he left. It’d be even funnier if he came to us but can’t see it happening, at all.

I’d love us to test the waters, mind, just to piss people off.
Imagine if he did sign for us, they'd be lining up to kill City fans at Anfield next season ,lol

No it really wouldn't, not for me. All the rags I know are over the moon he's left few laughed at the thought of him signing for City.

Mbappe or Salah maybe Bellingham are the only 3 Break the Internet players we could sign
I get it wouldn't be for you... but that was kind of my point it can be interpreted in different ways and it is subjective

i tell you what breaks the internet, Saka joins and when we play them at Emirates he does an Adebayor goal celebration.

or Klopp joins as Pep's number two.

I think we were 'figured out' after 17/18. Even in Sterling's best season for us, 18/19, we'd steered away from our wingers using their pace shown by the fact even Sane wasn't first choice anymore.

Sterling was just a lot more effective at cutting in and shooting that year than he has been since. He seemed to play with clarity rather than being confused every time he got the ball as has become pretty common with him.

The less of the ball he sees, the better he is purely because his movement (and pace to get there) is next level. Chelsea's style is perfect for him and he'll thrive there but I personally just think we may have outgrown him and his strengths.

And even if he's not particularly using his pace every second of every game, he's used it effectively when it's needed (vs Villa) and the choice is there too if needed. We'll suffer massively if we haven't got somebody who can attack with pace if he's not replaced.
Agreed mate, also he does his fair share of pressing off the ball.

Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 as he did before. Salah is in similar physical condition and clearly looks after himself and if staying injury free could still be world class for another 5-6 years. He is worth the wages he supposedly wants so if liverpool dont pay he will leave. Still thinks hes got a ballon dor in him too.

If I were city id test the water but be very careful about being used. Fans very quickly forget a player has flirted away if they end up staying
I wouldn’t compare Salah to Ronaldo in anyway, think physically only Ibrahimovic, and maybe Lewadowski recently compare and ability wise Messi. Salah is a very good player and 2 years ago I would be tempted. Not now though, and I’m pretty certain we aren’t.

Would prefer leao myself and that is saying something!
We can all prefer whoever we want, but us signing Leao would not exactly cause a meltdown around the internet, most people that mainly follow PL would probably have to YouTube him to see what he's all about. That doesnt mean he cant be a good signing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.