It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Guessing Sterling's sale will speed up the Cucurella transfer attempt
Definitely I think pep will want the full squad together for when pre season starts. We might bring a winger in but he might see something in some of the academy kids to see if they can do something, plus I’m sure 93.20blue had said a while back on his vegas post that pep was fed up with sterling so I understand his move

Definitely I think pep will want the full squad together for when pre season starts. We might bring a winger in but he might see something in some of the academy kids to see if they can do something, plus I’m sure 93.20blue had said a while back on his vegas post that pep was fed up with sterling so I understand his move
He said Cucurella was a done deal which patently isn’t true

Potentially, if you wanted to play more, earn more and live closer to your family.
I'd be surprised if he's paid materially more than he is paid here.

He'll start a few more games but won't contend for trophies any longer.

As for family, well, his close family live near him and other family just a few hours away.

It's a short career and I think trading trophies for a few more starts is moronic. But that's just my view.

I'd be surprised if he's paid materially more than he is paid here.

He'll start a few more games but won't contend for trophies any longer.

As for family, well, his close family live near him and other family just a few hours away.

It's a short career and I think trading trophies for a few more starts is moronic. But that's just my view.
He may view it as a better chance of winning the Champions League.

Who knows?

He hasn’t looked happy for months, so if he goes, perks up and wins the World Cup for us, he’ll be immortalised.

He’s also privy to what we offered him and what Chelsea would offer. Therefore he will know what is possible to earn and where.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.