It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

To counter that Lavia is wanted by our direct rivals. Not some middle tier Premier League clubs or Championship teams. Brahim Diaz is now back with Real Madrid first team after a successful loan spell at AC Milan.
I suspect you didn’t read the post. I literally gave you Lavia as the one exception. We will see how Brahim does at RM again. I still don’t think he is good enough for our standards regardless of where he’s playing.

The use of “shiny” is ridiculous, it implies we sign as an extravagance. We sign the players we need. The point you’re making that we sign players who aren’t better than the EDS kids or that don’t improve us has no foot in reality. Furthermore, you can’t argue an Academy kid is “better than” if they haven’t been extensively tested in a competitive level in which we operate. You can’t claim that by looking at how they look against PL2 or Championship sides
Shiny players is chasing players we don't really "need" and want new signings every transfer window.

I suspect you didn’t read the post. I literally gave you Lavia as the one exception. We will see how Brahim does at RM again. I still don’t think he is good enough for our standards regardless of where he’s playing.
I did but most of the players that have been discussed here aren't better than we have got or more expensive for what they are. That Japanese player being the latest. I leave this thread as there is plenty of baiting going on.

Hope likely be that Gvardiol is in before we fly out Wed, and those futures of Walker and others are sorted, or on the way to be sorted also this week.
That said players can join whilst on the tour & of course after.

Patience. : )

I did but most of the players that have been discussed here aren't better than we have got or more expensive for what they are. That Japanese player being the latest.
we are only discussing replacements because certain players may be on the way out, not arguing they should be signed “in addition to”.

I think we will start to see more academy players over the next few years. Have to remember Foden is a generational talent.

Lewis gets some “he’s not good enough” on here but he’s held his own and I think others will.

Bobb/McAtee next year for sure. Do think Palmer goes out on loan.

Also have the transfer policy we saw a lot last summer. Sales with %, buy backs etc. think we will see more of this and if these deals are successful more teams will want our youth players. In 5 years time we might actually see us signing one back and work out better than Angelino did!

Furthermore, you can’t argue an Academy kid is “better than” if they haven’t been extensively tested in a competitive level in which we operate. You can’t claim that by looking at how they look against PL2 or Championship sides
No , but you can’t argue that they aren’t. The only ones that can are the coaches that watch them every day. They will be the ones that decide one way or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.