It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Club arent banking on it yet or we'd be shopping I expect, currently got 28 turning up for senior training next week (27 if Alavrez is gone by then)
Nah, we are biding our time as we needed to see who was coming back after the Euros and what the situation would be. We obviously had a sniff something was going on with Alvarez but wouldn’t have been sure. We want someone for midfield to cover some of Rodders’ workload etc, so now we are starting to get an idea of what’s going on it’ll help align our strategy. We only actually play 3 Prem games before an international break early Sept so plenty of time to get our shit together. Chill.

Nah, we are biding our time as we needed to see who was coming back after the Euros and what the situation would be. We obviously had a sniff something was going on with Alvarez but wouldn’t have been sure. We want someone for midfield to cover some of Rodders’ workload etc, so now we are starting to get an idea of what’s going on it’ll help align our strategy. We only actually play 3 Prem games before an international break early Sept so plenty of time to get our shit together. Chill.
i am, think the squad is fine as is barring someone daft being available.

if Phillips, Cancelo, Perrone, Kabore all remain unregistered or get sold.
Phillips won’t be an issue and will definitely be gone one way or another, worse scenario he just stays with the squad till Jan. Perrone on loan to la liga, Kabore to spurs maybe and Cancelo another loan.

Phillips won’t be an issue and will definitely be gone one way or another, worse scenario he just stays with the squad till Jan. Perrone on loan to la liga, Kabore to spurs maybe and Cancelo another loan.
which is what we expect, but doubt the club moves until these start happening. Even then is not guaranteed with pep liking a small squad

Ex

erlk let’s just hope we don’t get an injury because if we do we are fucked . Somthing is not right thus season as we are standing still .
well all teams get injuries we just play kov and Silva or keep perrone who's played dm in Spain for the last 2 years

No one knows but one person knows better than anybody else so if he’s happy to give it a go I am too. Was Alvarez proven in the league before last season. We either believe players like Bobb or Savio, McAtee have what it takes or we don’t if we do then we need to try them.If we don’t we may as well loan them and see how they do,or sell them.
Think myself Bobb has a higher ceiling than Palmer and could easily reach Wirtz ,Musiala levels.
My opinion we give it a go and if we win nothing but build a new team next summer that includes Bobb, Lewis , McAtee, O’Reilly Perrone or even just 2 or 3 of them I’ll go with that.
How do you know pep is happy to let him leave...he said I've people want to leave they can...does not mean he us happy.
I said the other 3 are untested..so of course they could be fine...thecequally may not be...Bobb out of the 3 us the most likely

How do you know pep is happy to let him leave...he said I've people want to leave they can...does not mean he us happy.
I said the other 3 are untested..so of course they could be fine...thecequally may not be...Bobb out of the 3 us the most likely
No idea if Peps happy for him to leave, didn’t mention Alvarez. I just said he knows better than anyone whether he needs replacing or whether Savio and Bobb covers it.I’m easy whatever he decides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.