It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I've made my point multiple times already but I'll state my point for you again. Alvarez, while being an established and accomplished striker, is below average at the 10 and piss poor as an 8 or on the wing. His being shoehorned into the line up in positions other than as a 9 forced Foden out wide and had a negative ripple effect through the line up. I'd much rather the 10 is manned exclusively by Foden, KDB, Bobb, or even Grealish with McAtee, a natural in that position, serving as a backup to those players while learning from Pep than have Alvarez playing in the 10 at the expense of any of those same players and if it came down to it I think we're better off with McAtee in the 10 than Alvarez.
That's my point...
I would rather have alverez and I surprised anyone can think otherwise

I've made my point multiple times already but I'll state my point for you again. Alvarez, while being an established and accomplished striker, is below average at the 10 and piss poor as an 8 or on the wing. His being shoehorned into the line up in positions other than as a 9 forced Foden out wide and had a negative ripple effect through the line up. I'd much rather the 10 is manned exclusively by Foden, KDB, Bobb, or even Grealish with McAtee, a natural in that position, serving as a backup to those players while learning from Pep than have Alvarez playing in the 10 at the expense of any of those same players and if it came down to it I think we're better off with McAtee in the 10 than Alvarez.
That's my point...

Alvarez 19 goals and 13 assist in all comps similar stats to balon dor favourite vini jr. People are seriously under rating him, that includes 5 goals in the Champions League. As a ten / striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.