It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I would maybe try for that Turkish Chappy kagdoglu (sp?)& Rodri backup , though I believe that’s a very difficult role to fill. Who is available and good enough but prepared to sit big games out? Difficult choices. Trust the club to make the right deals and at the rights time/price.
i doubt we will sign a DM only player, it should be a player who plays DM and CM at least who can play alongside Rodri, that's leaves Kova as a backup - Kimmich and Bruno.G are the most talked ones
if we want Kadioglu then we need to sell one more player

I would rather have alverez and I surprised anyone can think otherwise

I would rather have Alvarez too.

But an Alvarez that wants to leave and has found a good offer, then I'd rather have the above, and the £82m.

More I think about it, the more I reckon Kimmich might be the one we go for.

I’d love us to go and get Guimaraes but I just can’t see it after him accepting their captaincy, whereas Kimmich has 1 year left on contract, Bayern won’t want him to leave on a free, and also covers a couple of bases for us including the ability to cover for Rodders, and has plenty of Champs League experience.

How is calling someone established and accomplished under rating him. Haaland scored 90 goals in all comps over the past two seasons and Ruben Dias has won 4 Prems in as many years while also being named the Prem POY. I prefer McAtee over both of them in the 10 as well...just sayin'...

And I still think that's nonsense.

For a start, I doubt people saying that, have watched more than 12 minutes of McAtee. People are also belittling what Alvarez has done, in either position that he shifts between, because they are simply bitter that he made a comment about wabting to play a bigger role. Put the two together and you have revisionist bullshit.

I am ok with Alvarez leaving, it is a great offer. I want to see Bobb get more minutes, and McAtee too if Pep thinks so. But let's not get fucking silly now, going overboard trying to argue a nonsense point.

More I think about it, the more I reckon Kimmich might be the one we go for.

I’d love us to go and get Guimaraes but I just can’t see it after him accepting their captaincy, whereas Kimmich has 1 year left on contract, Bayern won’t want him to leave on a free, and also covers a couple of bases for us including the ability to cover for Rodders, and has plenty of Champs League experience.
big no for me tbh, his wages are too much and german rags would still ask around 40m for almost 30 y.o., basically another stopgap signing like kovacic

I defo see at least 1 coming in now doyle and sushoo both gone out on loan and Hamilton sold. I know non where first team members but all have been used in cup competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.