Silva (£70M) 60m

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M) 120m
Mitoma (£40M) not happening
Lavia (£30M) not happening 40m buy back only comes in in 2024
Doyle not happening loan again
McAtee not happening loan again
Harwood Bellis sell for 25m

That would be a £80M profit, so imagine worst case scenario of a £100M fine for the PL charges.We would upgrade the squad, future proof it, and pay the fine for £20M. OK ya, toodle pip...

My opinion adjusted..

We are not going to be getting a combined 230M for Laporte , Bernardo, Philips and cancelo lol

Gundogan will be a free, and I doubt we sell Walker for 10m

We won't be signing Mitoma or Lavia, all 3 of the lads on loan won't be back next season, maybe 1 tops, but probably none.

Apart from that, not bad :)

I think we might get our money back or near enough on Phillips if West Ham sell Rice.

I admit I'm biased re Tommy, Jimmy and Taylor. Maybe they wont be PL players or maybe they will be just average PL players. But we might be missing a trick here. The PL charges are poitically motivated and its created a narrative of national anti City sentiment. Just imagine an England squad packed with Bellingham, Foden, Lewis, Harwood Bellis, Doyle, Mcatee and Grealish. There are probably a couple of million England fans who dont support PL teams. We need them on our side and we have to find another 7K punters for the expamded North Stand. It's just a line of attack to change the anti City narrative. Once we get over these charges we need a different approach to PR and a squad packed with a lot of academy players is worth a risk.

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW PROFIT

Let's say the following leave...
Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

That would be a £80M profit, so imagine worst case scenario of a £100M fine for the PL charges.We would upgrade the squad, future proof it, and pay the fine for £20M. OK ya, toodle pip...
For what we would get for Walker there is no point selling. Still a valuable member of team/squad
Would hate to see laporte go. He got us through to the title last season playing through the pain barrier. We need 3 centre backs with Ake pushing left. Stones, Dias, laporte arguably the best 3 centre backs in league.
Gundog we must keep. £20m steel he has been. Very clever player and coach/management material
Will be sad to see Bernardo go but understand his reasons. Bellingham would be worthy replacement
Lavia for Phillips all day long
Concelo going without a replacement has improved the team spirit
The three young lads need to stay on loan for another season in the prem
Bruno from Newcastle has the levels of creativity, skill and aggression that would fit nicely

All my opinion of course

Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Silva (£70M)

Can you advise which clubs would be able to afford these players at these prices?

Because to me, once players want to leave the price falls and there's only a few clubs these guys would be willing to move to anyway. Have those clubs got the money?

Can you advise which clubs would be able to afford these players at these prices?

Because to me, once players want to leave the price falls and there's only a few clubs these guys would be willing to move to anyway. Have those clubs got the money?

I agree.

Outside of the Premier League teams, the European teams can in no way compete with the offerings we can put on the table in this league.

One of the reasons we had such a very good selling window last summer - and to our detriment to be fair - was because we sold to Premier League teams.

No team in continental Europe was giving us £35m for Zinchenko or £50m for either of Sterling or Jesus with one year left on their deals.

I think our biggest sale this summer will be Bernardo whom I can see going to PSG, but the likes of Laporte will end up going for something like £40m or more likely, a loan with a buy option.

I think if your a West Ham as well and interested in Phillips, I think you will be going all out for a loan with option to buy. Far too risky with his injury record to paying £40m for.

No way are we selling inside the Premier League again in regards to the top players. We will take the financial hit if need be.

Cancelo is going to be really hard to sell this summer, Bayern don't want him due to his attitude, and a couple weeks ago there was articles saying the two Spanish clubs don't know if they want to sign him due to his attitude and trouble. The guys basically ruined his image because of his ego.

Last edited:

Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

Yep, toodle pip

I sell cancelo for £30-35 mill I don't care but if Chelsea want him do it for £50 mill

Cancelo ruined his career because his attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.