It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lavia will have his pick of Top 4 clubs this summer, he isn’t coming back, and nor should he to get 15 minutes a month.

A strange decision to let him go and sign Phillips who is a lesser player, but we know that for all the fabulous work he has done, Pep is a rather arrogant weirdo

Definitely keep Walker for another year, give Rico one more season to get comfortable in the top flite before he takes over.
Rico is a great kid, but I don't see him being our RB for years to come

He can definitely play football & is very intelligent for his age
But this is where he falls down for me

Big games & I mean games with top class & very quick wingers, this is Rico's downfall he doesn't have the pace

This was evident against Trossard for example in FA Cup
Pep had to take him off for Kyle & Berny switched to RW changed it in our favour

Not putting Rico down he is going to he a class player but for me I see him more in midfield???

Stones for me has both attributes & is stronger & another reason he likes Akanji

We could see Phillips move on & City not buying anyone & use both John & Rico if needed?

Rico is a great kid, but I don't see him being our RB for years to come

He can definitely play football & is very intelligent for his age
But this is where he falls down for me

Big games & I mean games with top class & very quick wingers, this is Rico's downfall he doesn't have the pace

This was evident against Trossard for example in FA Cup
Pep had to take him off for Kyle & Berny switched to RW changed it in our favour

Not putting Rico down he is going to he a class player but for me I see him more in midfield???

Stones for me has both attributes & is stronger & another reason he likes Akanji

We could see Phillips move on & City not buying anyone & use both John & Rico if needed?
He’s 18, give him a chance to develop before you right him off. Philip Lahm never had the pace and pep played him in the role he wants Rico to play.

Lavia will have his pick of Top 4 clubs this summer, he isn’t coming back, and nor should he to get 15 minutes a month.

A strange decision to let him go and sign Phillips who is a lesser player, but we know that for all the fabulous work he has done, Pep is a rather arrogant weirdo
dont talk through your arse, why is pep arrogant

Haha

Lavia, Doyle and Hardwood Bellis aren't upgrades for a team pushing for the UCL
Good point, probably accurate, but the context of my post was... "How would we pay a possible mega fine eg £100M, but still future proof the squad"... if we get clumped by the PL our transfer window will have to change to deal with the harsh reality of it... So we won't be playing fantasy football in the window as usual... but I've had no end of stick for even mentioning the possibility....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.