It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

guess Txiki also need to set some time aside to sort out the CFG loan army. what the fuck is the status on Couto, Kayky, Palaversa, Diego Rosa, Issa Kabore, Herrera, Moreno, Arzani etc we spent 5-10-m on each of them on average, some wonderkids in there, is there just one who make the cut at City first team, some has been with us for 2-3-4 years now.will be honest have no idea how they performed overall last season.
do recall we rejected some good bid for Kabore last summer, wonder we get similar offer for him, maybe not.

if they are all flops, time to cash in and write down the as losses as I dont expect to get serious fees for any of them.
we seemed to make bit of money in the previous batch with maybe Harrison and the another one shifted to Huddersfield, Maffeo maybe, Douglas Luiz, but these recent youngsters aint looking good to me. scouting on them maybe lacked something. the bit of hype around Kayky, next Neymar etc, next thing we know he is selling doner and kebabs somewhere in Manchester...

Couto seems to be the best of this batch, did kind of well at Girona (10+ starts in league and 10+ times subbed in, not a regular but at least got some playing time), but very short rightback. not sure he is higher level than Maffeo who flopped badly after we sold him.

Good luck Liam, had high hopes for you, hope you can come good.
Hardest position to develop. If hes not scoring he gets dropped, but hes still a kid.

Not saying he will be at the level but take kane as an example who went out on loan to:
- leyton orient (7 goals in league 1) aged 18
- millwall (5 goals in championship) aged 19
- norwich (0 goals in prem) aged 20
- leicester (3 goals in championship) aged 20
Hardly set the world alight

Went back to spurs, sherwood gave him a go and it worked.

Similar build is delap and he needs to see how he can play, what works, what hes good and bad at and take his time with it.

Delap just turned 20 and has had 1 season in championship and scored 4 goals. Give him another 2 and he could become a real quality (maybe not for us) striker.

I still have expectation he will be very good

guess Txiki also need to set some time aside to sort out the CFG loan army. what the fuck is the status on Couto, Kayky, Palaversa, Diego Rosa, Issa Kabore, Herrera, Moreno, Arzani etc we spent 5-10-m on each of them on average, some wonderkids in there, is there just one who make the cut at City first team, some has been with us for 2-3-4 years now.will be honest have no idea how they performed overall last season.
do recall we rejected some good bid for Kabore last summer, wonder we get similar offer for him, maybe not.

if they are all flops, time to cash in and write down the as losses as I dont expect to get serious fees for any of them.
we seemed to make bit of money in the previous batch with maybe Harrison and the another one shifted to Huddersfield, Maffeo maybe, Douglas Luiz, but these recent youngsters aint looking good to me. scouting on them maybe lacked something. the bit of hype around Kayky, next Neymar etc, next thing we know he is selling doner and kebabs somewhere in Manchester...

Couto seems to be the best of this batch, did kind of well at Girona (10+ starts in league and 10+ times subbed in, not a regular but at least got some playing time), but very short rightback. not sure he is higher level than Maffeo who flopped badly after we sold him.
Who's the scout who picked these players in the first place has he been sacked yet

But we stil
I was one of the few who were confident in January that we were going to win all the titles and I am always one of the few who laughs on matchdays on all the desperation when we don't score in the first 10 min. Go ahead and look at my post history. Anyway, at least I give arguments, answer these 2 things:

Are we a better squad now than 1 month ago?
Are the others better squads than one month ago?

The answer to both is obvious, and the conclusion is only one: we are having the worst transfer seasons SO FAR. Nothing to be scared for the next season, but it is the truth right now.
But our squad is still head and shoulder better than them.
I am worried about the complacency though. I am confident pep will not allow that to happen.

It’s like there are no players and we stock pile. Using smallest squad in Europe for last 5 years. I can’t believe what I am reading this today.

It's almost as if they have no fucking clue at all about tactics.

What I like about all this is that, for how many years (?), we haven't been able to get a traditional left back so Guardiola just eliminates the position. Watch other teams try the same this season. They will fail, of course, because they don't have the resources, but if I was a traditional full back at the moment I would be working on developing other skills as well before I am out of a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.