It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Group of DEATH for NEWCASTLE.
Arsenal and all other club fans are claiming we "rigged" the draw as always, they are claiming we got the easiest draw.
Barcelona's group is easy and Arsenal's group looks like a EUROPA group, ofcourse they would think that far, that they would win the UEFA. They haven't played UEFA in such a long time, perhaps they are thinking winning their GROUP STAGE is winning the UEFA, someone needs to remind them that is not the case!
Hope Uefa got the erm cheque in the post.

You got to love it. We only buying are way in like the rest of the historical 90s/2000 clubs did before us. City were somewhat engaged for a while -:)

I guess possibly, but only if we win the group.

If the group is easy then the 2nd placed team in your group will be an 'easy' round of 16 tie, but we wouldn't be able to play them again.
It also means there are more "harder" teams in the rest of the draw, so it's likelier that one of the other second places is from the tough group.

The alternative is that we have a harder group, but come second, which then means a more likely tough round of 16.

I think I'd take the easy group if I had the choice.

Tbf it’s probably the first perceived “easy group” city have had lol. They can’t claim we had it easy last time, we had to beat Bayern and Real to reach the final lol. Arsenal may get a shock yet in their group. I can also see Utd fucking up in theirs, with a bit of luck.
I would have thought It would benefit us more, If the rags and arse etc continue through to the quarter final stage, If they all go out early then they can just put all their energy into the league.

Yes. Imagine we had drawn Real Madrid. We would expect to qualify even if not winning the group. This would mean we could not draw Real Madrid in the first knockout round. Arsenal have an easy group therefore they are more likely to draw a tough opponent.
I see your point but I think I'd prefer an easy group.
Get out of it as winner and play a team that finished 2nd in the their group next.
After that, its going to be tough for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.