It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I reckon there's one more in after Nunes, possibly a João Felix loan?
Dont reckon there is a chance on Felix - dont reckon we are interested.

If we get someone else in it could be someone who might be like a Gomez signing....take a chance and see if it works out....it wont be something big as there is no time unless there has been something very hush hush going on in the background

Once again apologies if some of this info is now common knowledge, I’ve not kept up to date with the treads but here’s a few snippets….

Deal all done for Nunes was in for his medical today apparently.

Palmer fee as widely published. Khaldoon does not want to sell him but Ferran is pushing for it so Khaldoon willing to accept but wants terms of payment to be hugely favourable.

Bernardo’s new contract does include a £50m release clause next summer

Walker’s contract not signed yet and not covered himself in glory after coming in to training half cut yesterday!

Finally, rumblings of potentially another last minute signing brewing that may happen but no details of who/position etc

Hardly groundbreaking, I know!

Once again apologies if some of this info is now common knowledge, I’ve not kept up to date with the treads but here’s a few snippets….

Palmer fee as widely published. Khaldoon does not want to sell him but Ferran is pushing for it so Khaldoon willing to accept but wants terms of payment to be hugely favourable.

Walker’s contract not signed yet and not covered himself in glory after coming in to training half cut yesterday!

Finally, rumblings of potentially another last minute signing brewing that may happen but no details of who/position etc

Fantastic always good with what you put out and never need to apologise you put news out in good faith that’s all that matters to me

Cheers for the snippets.

Walker not starting on Saturday then.

I reckon we'll bring another in before tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.