It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Willy is already out of contract, if o were to guess, I'd guess Bravo would definitely be here next season as a backup.

True, also Cardenas says Bravo is staying and he's usually on the money when it comes to Chilean players in the EPL/La Liga.

That makes you think though, will Ederson struggle like Bravo? He probably only speaks Portuguese, he's young too

He's young enough that he could pick up English fairly quickly, at least to express himself as he requires.
If we snap him up early it'll give him time too, Bravo arrived in time for the derby.

I'm not sure one way or the other, but it's hard to deny we'll bring in a new GK (and Ederson Moraes seems pretty nailed on right now) in the summer. What remains is a decision between Willy and Claudio for who sticks around.

Bravo, despite being world class, was only ever a quick fix anyway, certainly the club seems to have learned it's lesson on this and will be going all-in this transfer window.
Given familiarity with the league, showcasing more than reasonable capabilities to deputise and having not left a club in order to not be a backup like Bravo did, I'd say despite it meaning offering a new contract that Willy will be kept.

I don't think Bravo will be short of suitors and the more financially beneficial deal would be to look to sell him and extend Caballero another year or two.

Granted, in solely my opinion, I don't think Bravo wants to be here, England wise, much longer.

Given familiarity with the league, showcasing more than reasonable capabilities to deputise and having not left a club in order to not be a backup like Bravo did, I'd say despite it meaning offering a new contract that Willy will be kept.

I don't think Bravo will be short of suitors and the more financially beneficial deal would be to look to sell him and extend Caballero another year or two.

Granted, in solely my opinion, I don't think Bravo wants to be here, England wise, much longer.
That's valid.

For anyone who's interested I spoke with Graham Hunter earlier about Alexis and his possible move to City.

Will be talking to someone who works at ESPN and BeinSport here in Paris next week about the Monaco players we're being linked with.

Will be talking to someone who works at ESPN and BeinSport here in Paris next week about the Monaco players we're being linked with.
No need, there's a French lad on the Mbappe thread with a direct line to Sheikh Mansour, the City and Monaco boards and all the Monaco players' families. Ask him.

Well, perhaps I should say in comparison to those around us. Perhaps we give up more blatant chances than other teams, I can't be sure. But the stats suggest our save to shots is not on per with most of our rivals. Liverpool bein the other poor team.

Of course and thats my point...We DO give up more blatant chances and that isn't a goalkeeper issue. Some shots are much more likely to go past a keeper than others. If the defense is allowing a higher percentage of one on ones and point blank shots those the save per shots numbers are going to be skewed. If the only shots the defense gave up were outside the box, Bravo would be considered a God on here.

I still wouldn't rule out Aubameyang

despite what the CEO of BMG said this week.....? about him only considering offers from brace or madrid? This could clearly just trying to drum up interest/set their position in the market for a bidding war...

Id probably rather have Sanchez than Aubamayang (who i do rate highly) purely cause sanchez knows the league and wont take any time to adapt

despite what the CEO of BMG said this week.....? about him only considering offers from brace or madrid? This could clearly just trying to drum up interest/set their position in the market for a bidding war...

Id probably rather have Sanchez than Aubamayang (who i do rate highly) purely cause sanchez knows the league and wont take any time to adapt
I'd rather have Aubameyang, if people on here think Sergio is missing too many chances it would be fucking priceless on the match threads when he misses sitter after sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.