It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he was pissed off most of the season and wanted to leave before the drubbing by the german rags, so he says to his Dad 'Ive had enough - I want out, I'm going to speak to Pep'.
His Dad would say ' lets see if we can still use the clause - I'll check with the Agent'.
Then, the Agent checks with his very expensive legal team ( presumably the team that replaced the firm that gave him tax advice) and they say ' Yeah, watertight' or ' thats gonna be difficult'.

What I trying to say is, he either got legal on it or he was petulant ( understandably)

All the scribblers and fanny merchants seem to be deflecting the question as to whether he has the right to do it - which in the end must be the question. Well does he....punk?

I doubt it was one game.

He would already know the situation of the team & how the future would likely pan out.

I don't believe City would treat him like that if the situation was reversed & our fans would be outraged if they did.

A token fee with Garcia thrown in, ought to be the end if it. They save 170 million quid by doing that.

But we will never know that, we've never had a player with the following of Messi.

I'd say Garcia plus £10m our way...

£100m plus Garcia and Angelino seems like a reasonable compromise, and enough for both sides to save face, given his age, contract situation and seeming desire to leave.

£150m? Na. It would have to be £100m and they gave us £50m back to make that work on an FFP basis. We should only offer them his last year's wages, pretty much buy him out and leave them with the choice of that or stumping up the cash for the season. If they want more cash then they should have to buy a player back so we don't take an FFP hit.

Worst, worst case scenario is we have to wait 10 months and get him for free and miss out on a season of having him. Pep will sign a two year extension knowing he's coming so not all bad if he doesn't come - which he will

You think then, that if Aguero had told us he wanted to leave, we should ask 200 mil for him & if nobody paid it, tell him to get to fuck ?

I agree, they’re showing zero loyalty to Messi here so far. it’s quite shocking really. If he wants to go be reasonable. Just as we were with Sané for example.

When Neymar left, PSG paid the 220 mill plus, but it was very hush hush and kept away from Barca. Neymar negotiated and PSG paid the release. The president said afterwards he was surprised and upset about the way the transfer went about, that he knew nothing about it until it was too late. He said publicly, if PSG had spoken to them and Neymar wanted to leave, they would’ve let him go and it would’ve cost PSG far less than the money they paid, he said it in a televised interview, he was practically mocking PSG for overpaying... ok... well how about now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.