It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't time to get a real top striker in. Loan or veteran maybe.

We have been looking for cbs for years, so should have a load scouted. Get on with it, get a cb signed & at least sort out one area of the team, perhaps then we can win a few difficult games 1-0 or 2-1, rather than letting 2 in.

I'm a bit pissed off we don't seem to be looking for a LB as well, it's been a weak position for years, but we've been able to mix and match because of how good we were, but last season surely shows we need a reliable quality LB.

If we're talking about potential center backs, what about Ozan Kabak from Schalke? They just conceded 8 from bayern and he apparently wants to leave, and they could sell him for as cheap as 25m. Extremely talented and high potential, 20 years old. Decent player. Won bundesliga young player of the season a year ago.

Should we be in for him?

If we're talking about potential center backs, what about Ozan Kabak from Schalke? They just conceded 8 from bayern and he apparently wants to leave, and they could sell him for as cheap as 25m. Extremely talented and high potential, 20 years old. Decent player. Won bundesliga young player of the season a year ago.

Should we be in for him?

Nope. Part of the side that has conceded 8

100% and because I dont have 745 post I'll get abuse for the next bit. When the likes of Lyon, Norwich and United were beating us, at no point did I think "You know who we need...Nathan Ake!". Torres i have no clue about so cant comment on. I hope he can replace Leroy, but they are big boots to fill. The only way we get stronger is to by that CB we are crying out for, a LB and a CM who can defend. Rodri is a poor fit not a bad footballer but not the midfield enforcer we need. Same with Gundo, not shit but not the type to get stuck in in a battle!
I did tbf watching Garcia and Otamendi.

Should we be in for him?
He’s great. Looks like a very complete CB. I know stats is not the mesaure of a player, but he’s statistically one of the best CBs in europe. He’s just very unfortunate to play with absolute bums. I can totally see Schalke have a drop like Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.