It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the state of Spurs with a squad in need of a rebuild and no champions league football I could see how they might be happy financially to sell Kane at the right price.

All the same from a footballing point of view they would risk a fan mutiny to lose him. He’s a local boy and the focal point of their marketing so even though it would make sense they probably won’t sell. In any event we’d be quoted £150m by Levy so can’t see us buying Kane.

didn’t they borrow £175m though due to COVID-19?

Apologies, Blues - life and the kids finishing school getting in the way more than normal these days!

Ake is correct. Hope it can get done next week for £30m plus add-ons.

Everton are keen on re-signing Stones but Otamendi's people are quite prepared to run down their final year.

Something seriously big is being worked on and seemingly not Koulibaly, either.

I'm still hoping it could be Havertz but not heard any more on that front and all the reports stating Chelsea are willing to pay £90m.

Hang on we could be barking up the wrong tree here. We might not be signing a top player but selling one.
Just saying

Looking at the links, this window in general, and Pep's comments about the squad remaining 80/85% the same, I can see maximum 5 players coming in. Two CB's, Torres, and then the fun starts.

Personally I think Koulibaly and Ake will both get done in the CB position.

From there it's going to be very interesting to see which positions they prioritise and I can't help but think that they will attempt to do something big, if not in fees, then in terms of PR, in the market. Whether that's a striker or something else we'll have to wait and see.

He wouldn't - Raiola has negotiated a £40m cut of his next fee - that makes his next move at least £150m.

City would not be party to giving Raiola that type of cut and we hate him in the first instance.
I would hope we could get Raiola to show some flexibility

Honest to god this site at times!! The most prolific goalscorer of recent times and some fans wouldn't want him. Crazy stuff.
Amazing to think some fans can look beyond the fact he's scored a lot of goals and see genuine reason why spunking 100m + on Kane might not be the best idea.
Proper crazy stuff.

The Kane talk, I gather, is speculation rather than some concrete link or ITK suggestion?

Either way, if you're turning your nose up at him then give your head a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.