It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi is far less an issue.

Earns considerably less than Stones and out of contract next summer.

He can count on a lot more suitors abroad than Stones has in England.

I think we would be foolish to sell Stones this summer. Garcia is not as good at this time and might never be.
But at least Garcia would be ready when required, unlike Mr Stones who goes missing when he is needed the most!

Stones hasn’t been trusted physically or mentally to do the job for 18 months now. An injury prone veteran, a converted midfielder and a raw teenager have all been selected ahead of him over that time, even when fit. He’s toast imo

Stones hasn’t been trusted physically or mentally to do the job for 18 months now. An injury prone veteran, a converted midfielder and a raw teenager have all been selected ahead of him over that time, even when fit. He’s toast imo

I imagine you are right.

I'm wondering what the fuck has happened to him. I never wanted him in the first place but it very much appeared as if he was going to vastly exceed my expectations & imo he hit a period where he was one of the absolute best cbs in Europe, but it seems like he's slept in a hedge ever since. Now he is exactly what I thought he would be before we signed him.

I would still think he could get back to where he was though, which, imo, is better than Garcia will ever be, as a cb, much rather have a fully focused JS. Pep used to big up his personality but doesn't seem to have the same opinion anymore.

Not when a club has to pay his contract, 20m and him off the wage bill is a BIG POSITIVE

The contract thing can be said about any player leaving, whether its Ferran or Koulibaly.

We are not paying him Sanchez salary

Paid 50m for him, was coached by Pep for 4 years therefore his value should go up as he is still 26 years old.

I imagine you are right.

I'm wondering what the fuck has happened to him. I never wanted him in the first place but it very much appeared as if he was going to vastly exceed my expectations & imo he hit a period where he was one of the absolute best cbs in Europe, but it seems like he's slept in a hedge ever since. Now he is exactly what I thought he would be before we signed him.

I would still think he could get back to where he was though, which, imo, is better than Garcia will ever be, as a cb, much rather have a fully focused JS. Pep used to big up his personality but doesn't seem to have the same opinion anymore.
He has turned his personal life into a burning skip. Left his childhood sweetheart and the mother of his child, replaces her with a ‘party girl’/groupie who has had more players than Jorge Mendes and who was already knocked up by another fella
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9252760/john-stones-trolled-over-new-mum-lover/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.