It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could give De Bruyne would they do that? I'm just trying to quantify how desperate they are to get it done."

Yes, mate, but his attempt to quantify is waaay, waaay off the mark. Even speaking at the most hypothetical level. I think he's desperate to fill radio air time, at that point.

And by the way, I quite like listening to Sam, normally.

Thats the pay section right
£1.99 a month ,now they have got their act together it is worth having ,you get highlights or full matches and classic games,peps prezzers and chats with players,womens and lads team news,access to the filming we did is worth it alone,you can cancel any time

Yeah so I actually listened to that podcast (which you clearly did not) and he didn't say that. That's something someone said on here and the usual suspects jumped all over it without bothering to check if it even happened. Ahsan asked Sam a hypothetical about which players could potentially be involved and they both just think out loud for a minute and speculate like we're all doing. It wasn't news he reported. It's hilarious how worked up you guys get over Sam Lee.

Here's the rough transcript. It's at 26 minutes for anyone who wants to listen for themselves:

"My thinking for the whole thing is that City probably are desperate to get Messi, and if they are desperate to get Messi and they had to pay 200 million but they could, for arguments sake, completely hypothetically, give Bernardo Silva as part of that operation my guess is that they would. I think the only player they wouldn't want to give is De Bruyne, but maybe they want him so much they would even do that? I'm not saying that's going to happen, I'm just thinking out loud. I'm just thinking hypothetically, if the board was given the option you can have Messi but you could give De Bruyne would they do that? I'm just trying to quantify how desperate they are to get it done."
He has been shit for ages,he seems to cover all bases in his tweets,he has either got nervous to go one or another after CAS or we are seeing he doesnt know much after all ,imo obvs

He has been shit for ages,he seems to cover all bases in his tweets,he has either got nervous to go one or another after CAS or we are seeing he doesnt know much after all ,imo obvs
Believe whatever you'd like, it's just pretty rich to knock the guy for something he didn't say on a podcast that you didn't listen to then tell me that I'm the idiot.

Believe whatever you'd like, it's just pretty rich to knock the guy for something he didn't say on a podcast that you didn't listen to then tell me that I'm the idiot.
I am not calling you an idiot,just you adore him too much for the quality of what he has said during and after UEFA and CAS,imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.