It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t plan a season on a CB being out for (maybe) 2 weeks. I’ve heard nothing that Aguero is out for 4-6, I thought he was due back? Your assessment of Stones and Otamendi sounds at least ungrateful and that of Jesus is worse.

Our first few games against the mighty Wolves, Leicester and Leeds don’t fill me with dread either, but each to his own.

Don’t give much of a fuck about the signings, trust the club to do the business.

We can’t plan a season on a CB being out for (maybe) 2 weeks. I’ve heard nothing that Aguero is out for 4-6, I thought he was due back? Your assessment of Stones and Otamendi sounds at least ungrateful and that of Jesus is worse.

Our first few games against the mighty Wolves, Leicester and Leeds don’t fill me with dread either, but each to his own.

Don’t give much of a fuck about the signings, trust the club to do the business.
The news about Sergio is on the City website

Are you talking about the same Wolves that did the double on us last season? Or was that a different team?

Going off ITK's comments on here that we have money set aside for Messi, can't the club now use that to get in the players we actually need? CB, LB, CM, Striker?

I mean even if we get what looks like just a CB I don't think that's enough to win the league, let alone the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.