It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric doesn't any of the shit he's been getting and I think he might have done us a massive favour here.

I think we are one of, if not the best clubs with regards to player support and treatment. We look after them so well - from moving house, dietary support, personal assistants to settling into our first class training facilities. Sometimes fans do not factor in a young man just missing his family and wanting to be at home especially in recent times. Eric wants to go back to Spain and it has nothing to do with the way we have looked after him.

I am hoping Ferran starts tonight just to get us all excited, this followed by Kounde arriving, followed by Pep signing an extension - boy would that be perfect after all the crap we went through over FFP and the shocking media love fest for all things red.

they use their bum lickers in the press to hype up their youngsters ?

long list of having “ the next big thing “

IBE
And the cart horse from Bournemouth who’s name escapes me..

American part owned, just shuffling money around. It’s a joke no one ever investigates. Same with Bournemouth.

Agent Mangala helped us out with Ferran apparently, repaying that one year extension we randomly gave him. This is also why it's 100% ridiculous to suggest we would ever have sent Sane or Garcia to the reserves or anything else dumb like that. Reputation matters.

One of the most pertinent points I've seen on this forum for a while.Well done, mate. There's this stupid idea sometimes mooted on here of “punishing” players because they want to leave. It's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.