It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have players with injuries and covid. But looking at our line-up tonight. Even with Kounde arriving, i still think we could really benefit from 1-2 more additions.

I know we have players with injuries and covid. But looking at our line-up tonight. Even with Kounde arriving, i still think we could really benefit from 1-2 more additions.
We can sign 1 more after Koundé. After that we have to sell due to foreign spots.

The fact that we can line up strongly like that after SIX out, says everything about our squad. You cant just keep buying because of injuries. If they happen, they happen

He’s got YNWA tattoo‘d on his forearm and he was a childhood Liverpool fan....

team-america-throw-up-gif.gif

Running in treacle. I

You mean Mendy, in his first game since last season, looks like he's running in treacle after 70 minutes against the fastest winger in the league who's had 5 games and a preseason to get up to speed?

No? Surely not?

The bloke is absolutely gassed, as you'd expect. He's walking a tight rope because the referee gave an absolutely bullshit yellow, and he's digging deep to play the full 90 because both of our other LB options are injured.

How about holding off on coming to the transfer forum to slag him off mid-game? Honestly some of you lot are real pricks towards our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.