It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelino came from the academy & Zinchenko & Cancelo aren't left backs.

Agree we should have sorted it years ago but not fair to include those players.

Yes this it the issue i have, I agree that Zinchenko and Cancelo are not left backs but we have decided as a club and I assume with Peps agreement that they provide suitable cover for the left back position.

We all know that left back has been our biggest weakness for a number of years but we have never fixed it.

Did we need Mahrez or should we have got a left back?
What can Cancelo do that was much better than Danilo?

If Pep does not believe in Zinchenko then why give him a long term contract? same with Cancelo, if he believes in him then play him.

Yep, we seem to be too nice.

Just sign the LB given we have 1 spot left, then worry about Zinchenko. Hes not on high wage, or high amortisation so whats the issue?
I think a loan move would be good for him
Play every week
Then sell next year

Yes this it the issue i have, I agree that Zinchenko and Cancelo are not left backs but we have decided as a club and I assume with Peps agreement that they provide suitable cover for the left back position.

We all know that left back has been our biggest weakness for a number of years but we have never fixed it.

Did we need Mahrez or should we have got a left back?
What can Cancelo do that was much better than Danilo?

If Pep does not believe in Zinchenko then why give him a long term contract? same with Cancelo, if he believes in him then play him.

Cancelo is pretty excellent going forward tbf. We haven't seen it yet, but he is. But also he's worse than Mendy at defending.

I think Pep recons he can turn any fucker into a defender & he was getting away with it.

Not any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.