It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is absolutely fine if posters aren't expected to pretend that it's any more than that, but whenever someone dares point out that Tolmie posting some song from the '80's doesn't necessarily mean we're definitely getting Isco, that person gets pelters.

Seeing a lot of people saying it's just a bit of fun and lots of people criticising his sceptics. For me you shouldn't be in both camps. Either it's just for fun or it's to be taken seriously and argued over.

We ARE definitely getting Isco though. Saw him ordering a half of Old Tom in The Castle on Oldham Street last week, fucking nailed on mate

I see the nothings going on in the transfer market ‘shit for brains’ folk are coming out.

How can you have a go at someone when you don’t know a thing about them ?

If you can’t say something nice, say nothing at all.

TH is as straight as they come, he gives this forum info that he feels he can without disrupting sources - just roll with it guys, some work out some doesn’t - some of his posts that haven’t come through in terms of actual transfers have reflected current city thinking that wasn’t in the general press, that he shared at risk, made clear it was word of mouth and not definite.

More importantly I know that at least he is honest about these things, and sometimes it backs up titbits I hear (actually makes sense of some shit I hear).

More importantly - the window would be a lot more boring without this thread

Still shite taste in music though

Just catching up....if anyone needs a quick summary....outraged fuckers comment in a thread which will annoy them ....fucking yawn.

The Quiet thread is just a light-hearted rumbler, just keep the fuck out of it if you are an outraged fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.