It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??
You come to that conclusion in the week you’ve been here?
Impressive.

This thread has been going in the wrong direction guys.

STOP!

Carry on!

Big things are afoot. Mbappe's request - Bayern tightening the belt again over Goretzka. Utd still not coughing up for Sancho.

Possible moves I'd written off last week now look are realer than ever. And a whole bunch of new possibililties will unfold, too. I thought I had this window figured out - but it's changing, and in a very exciting way:

Anything could happen in the next few weeks.

Nope, I’m sat drinking cocktails on my hotels roof terrace and my missus is away having a massage so I need entertaining.
Useless fucker . You are on holiday and you let some else massage your missus instead of you ?
Hard work pays off and you’ll have a smile after the reward;)

Oh and BTW - if you read back, Tolmie predicted exactly how the Kane story would go - so far at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.