It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as we are supposed to be on a par with PSG in terms of being rich . I think none of us understand what is happening least if all pep who looks like he has had enough .
I don't think Pep looked like that due to transfers, it was because of the whole Mendy news imo, he said it's a difficult press conference.

Chelsea are quite a bit ahead of us now. They have no weaknesses and a decent manager. United have certainly caught up, although they are still weak at CDM and have a dodgy manager. We have holes at the striker, defensive-midfield and left-back positions. We’re also coming off the back of winning the league and we know how difficult it is to retain the title. With the transfer window debacle and Mendy sitting in jail, the mood and general confidence around the squad is probably not as high as it should be. I imagine that we’ll be competing with Liverpool for 3rd, but United may heavily underperform.
On what grounds are we not favourites still? I don’t get it. We’ll still win the league.

I agree as we are supposed to be on a par with PSG in terms of being rich . I think none of us understand what is happening least if all pep who looks like he has had enough .
Cheer up mate! Some bloody city fans are pussys. Fair enough most are spoilt but pathetic the sheer over reaction! Tolmie is right and we don't always get along but lets support the team win lose or draw. Most on here sound like rags expecting to be gifted everything.

Absolute fucking tosh.
United with that signing today will be there at the end of the season he will get them 25 goals easily. One things for certain is that we need to smash arsenal tomorrow to get things back on track and also we cannot allow anyone to leave and if they do it will be for massive fees such as Laporte for £70 million plus and Bernardo for £80 million . Do to them what they do to us

Listen MATE. There’s no more loyal City fan than me & I can bet I include you in that statement. I’ve been there like loads on here through thick & thin & thin & thin.

I’ve NEVER criticised the club. Indeed, I’ve always supported every aspect of it including the much maligned supporter services. I was at the Abu Dhabi BBQ when the Sheik took over & before that I was at all the league 3 games.

All I was saying was that I couldn’t think of any other strikers that the club might want to pursue -NOT THAT THEY WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING SO IF ONE WAS ON THEIR RADAR.

I don’t need bigheaded shits like you calling me a needy fuckwit just because I felt sick to the stomach today at the thought of those scummy smug rag bastards being portrayed as “getting one over us”

You have no right to think you’re mr perfect or that you are in ANY way more of a loyal supporter than me just because you are UNABLE to show any disappointment- NOT to be confused with criticism of the club.

I never criticise them so do one if you can’t be civil
Ever so slight overreaction I think. And if you have been through thick & thin & thin & thin then I have too plus a couple more thins and thinner. Not sure people are disappointed per se about not getting fake Ronnie but more the fact he has firstly gone back to them and because we still have no recognised number 9. Would you be happy if we bought Lewandowski, I would. I mentioned Calvert Lewin in an earlier post and whilst far from ideal I would be happy with him.

Reactions: CC1
I’d be fine if a striker didn’t come in as long as Pep used the academy

Are you guessing or has it been reported
It’s been reported by DiMarzio who is very reliable for Italian transfers.

From the above article, “Cristiano Ronaldo would receive from Manchester United a salary of £25 million after taxes per season”. That is roughly £480k per week after taxes or £872k pre tax. Player wages are generally reported as pre tax in UK and post tax in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.