It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading up a bit, it seems that Marca have not only hinted that the clause is for Jan 2020, but thay the release clause gets activated as soon as this particular window gets shut (September 1st).
Edit: meant Haaland ofcourse.
Well that would be disruptive and creative

Are there any big name LBs possible? If it's a striker I have a hunch who fits that description and I prefer really not to speak, If I speak I am in big trouble...
You prefer not to speak…… no worries just type your answer here. I presume @Good Job! is not your real name so no one here will know you, so you are not in trouble.

The reason he is undervalued is for this very reason, no smacked arse, kicking off because he hasn’t got his way, no media slants or curve balls... he’s basically an intelligent lad and professional to the core, and for me, one of the first names on the team sheet!
And absolutely vital when KDB is out. Putting him in, proactively, to sometimes play instead of Kev might also help them both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.