It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate it bud.
But Haaland is not a done deal for january already, not when Raiola could possibly have 6/12 months to drive the fee up.

We might have decided to go for him, which is huge news in it self, but we have to find our balls before the negotiations for me to get excited

Drive up a release clause?

That's a new one.

City don't have the best track record of handshake agreements lately that end up getting across the finish line..

Have you heard his Bernardo apartment story?

100% genuine ITK on that one.
Ha ha, concierge, uncle or who knows who?

If I could be bothered then a cheeky spreadsheet to collate everything would be fun. I remember the story but not the author and to be honest out of all the transfer rumours I was actually least engaged with this one.
Not as I thought that it wasn't true but because I couldn't bring myself to believe in case of disappointment.
As a long standing paid up member of the City disappointment club and Bernard Bernard fanboy club I had resigned myself to him wanting out and so the idea of having my dreams shattered was too much.

Alright all that was a bit hyperbolic but as with all the transfer rumours you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

For being right on Silva then he's my guy for sure.

Love the transfer windows and all the insanity that ensues.

If the haaland deal happens, then how fucking creative has
As soon as united signed Ronaldo I thought that's them not getting haaland, they imo were nailed on next season, cavani 1 year extension and all that,
Chelsea got the lump and he still looks like a lump, madrid get mbappe, psg get richarlison? Barcelona get sergio and we get the viking god, haha ,

If carling did transfers, hope its happening: )

Don't mind admitting my mind has been playing worst case scenarios in last few months.

Bound to be the case with wife and young kids.

Thanks again, everyone.
Glad to hear you are clear. I was in exactly the same boat a couple of months back. Was all clear for me but it was only after getting the all clear that the GI surgeon told me how worried he had actually been… 3 kids for me as well. It was a really uncomfortable week or so across the board.

It's not Halland. Are we as gullible to believe that we were neck deep for Kane, then knee deep for Ronaldo, and we have just magically conjured up a deal for Halland in the preceding days. Absurd .
Haaland, it's fucking haaland, not hall, not harl its haaland, could be good song to sing next season, anyway you sound worried haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.