It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri isn't excellent. He has major flaws, and we see glimpses of them every week. Less so when we're flat track bullying dross, but they always get massively exposed in tightly contested fixtures. And that's where the league will be decided this season.

It'll become a priority position for the club soon, I have no doubt.
As a replacement for Fernandinho, yes.

Rodri does the job that he is expected to do and does it very well. He isn't a Fernandinho copy even though they play in the same position and it's clear that we were looking for a DM more in the Busquets/Rodri mould.

Can you imagine

Grealish, Kev and Phil in our team

This is frightening for anyone facing us
Of course it is and we still have top quality players, its not like I said we will be nowhere near. How more frightening would our team be with a world class striker in front of them 3, instead of a young kid like Torres and Delap. Like I said in my original post will only know if this window is a poor one come the end of the season.

How is it a good window when our chairman said we will replace our greatest ever goal scorer and we haven’t
There has to be somebody capable of replacing him though and quite simply such a player hasn't been available this window. No point in buying for the sake of it. We'll wait until the right player becomes available.

No offence but that is exactly how you come across. You were whining about the lack plan B for Kane yesterday and continually refused to suggest credible alternatives. As soon as the Haaland hype train gathered a bit of pace you were all positive for a while. Now PSG are nailed on winners of the CL because we missed out on a left back from Sporting.
Then again I could have just quoted this as definition of needy. When do you get time to enjoy the ride?
I’m not sure you understand the point I was making in that quote, friend. It wasn’t a good window by any definition. Keeping players doesn’t count, let alone unhappy ones. I was replying to people who call anyone here who is pumped about a player we don’t sign “needy”. It’s such bullshit. Especially when it’s a weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.