It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we haven't.
Our manager didn't trust either Ferna or Rodri in our biggest game last season.
If that's the case then we should have addressed this.
We have not replaced Aguero (I know that's impossible) with a high quality replacement that puts fear into teams.
Left back is an issue, but one we have ignored for years.

To ignore one or two of these areas is questionable BUT to ignore all three is poor business practice.
The point is he probably should have trusted one and we’d have had our best ever season. The fact they didn’t play doesn’t mean they need replacing.
We have a player playing centre forward that will score more than Aguero last season, by a long way. We’ve ignored left back because we are happy with what we have.

Wasn't from our left side, if I remember correctly came from midfield area originally. To be fair I've never been able to watch it since the day....Still hurts too much

He failed to track Kai's dribble. I like zinchenko. He is not a LB but tries his best. We need a serious LB in the club.

Same with DM. Fern legs are gone. We only have rodri, an injury to rodri and our season goes to waste. We should have invested in LB and DM if striker was unavailable. We should have gone after Nuno and bissouma

I’m sure we will be fine, you can’t win the league every season but we have enough to challenge. Champions league may be tougher dont think we will go as far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.