It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I thought, and who has a release clause active in Jan but not now?

Im normally very accommodating of anyone claiming to have information and putting that on the board knowing they'll get plenty of stick for it, and happy to "play the game" with the transfer forum in all its craziness because half the fun is speculating, but saying there'll be a massive firework signing in January and everything is agreed then leaving without actually naming the player seems more like attention seeking than passing on info in good faith.

“Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland is expected to be the most-wanted player on the planet when his €75m release clause kicks in next summer, but according to a report in Spain, the scramble for his signature could actually come six months earlier.

Up until now, it had been widely accepted that the clause would only become active in the summer of 2022, but according to Marca, it actually springs into life the moment the 2021 summer transfer window slams shut.

It is claimed that Haaland's initial promise to Dortmund when he joined back in January 2020 was that he would spend at least two years with the club, who agreed to give him the freedom he was looking for in the form of this release clause.

The report even suggests that Dortmund have prepared for his departure already by bringing in Dutch striker Donyell Malen from PSV Eindhoven. The 22-year-old was billed as the replacement for winger Jadon Sancho, who joined Manchester United, but the fact that the pair play in different positions raised suspicions that Malen's move had more to do with Haaland's future.”

“Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland is expected to be the most-wanted player on the planet when his €75m release clause kicks in next summer, but according to a report in Spain, the scramble for his signature could actually come six months earlier.

Up until now, it had been widely accepted that the clause would only become active in the summer of 2022, but according to Marca, it actually springs into life the moment the 2021 summer transfer window slams shut.

It is claimed that Haaland's initial promise to Dortmund when he joined back in January 2020 was that he would spend at least two years with the club, who agreed to give him the freedom he was looking for in the form of this release clause.

The report even suggests that Dortmund have prepared for his departure already by bringing in Dutch striker Donyell Malen from PSV Eindhoven. The 22-year-old was billed as the replacement for winger Jadon Sancho, who joined Manchester United, but the fact that the pair play in different positions raised suspicions that Malen's move had more to do with Haaland's future.”

Was that article before or after the ITK post?

First time in 7 years I feel let down by Mubarak, especially following the vid post last season... now if I feel that way and him being the chairman of a club of this magnitude, I’d hazard a guess that some heads may roll?

Maybe we’re just spoiled, the reality is we still have one of the best squads in Europe, however, something just jumps out that this has been a disappointing summer, and will be felt within the club!

I had a conversation with a tree for about half an hour once in the early days of raving, how I look back and laugh at myself now, it was an Ent not a tree
Ha ha ha. Got a mate who had a conversation with a drainpipe. Even calling the drainpipe Dave. Was funny as fuck

Im normally very accommodating of anyone claiming to have information and putting that on the board knowing they'll get plenty of stick for it, and happy to "play the game" with the transfer forum in all its craziness because half the fun is speculating, but saying there'll be a massive firework signing in January and everything is agreed then leaving without actually naming the player seems more like attention seeking than passing on info in good faith.
Absolutely. I said the same and just got told to “play along”. Surely it has to be remotely believable and not obvious bullshit to play along with it. There’s transfer forum fun and then there’s what is essentially click bait.

He could definitely have been attention seeking but he made it very clear it was Haaland, without naming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.